Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

OFF with your head.

1 Like

Oh is she one of King Henry’s daughters?

You must be very old.

1 Like

She is Sarah Ferguson’s daughter

Haha thanks. I was just joking to make a point though.

This suggests Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them will be shown on Saturday, December 1, the final night of official ratings for 2018.

Am I the only one who read that title wrong the first time? :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably, surprising that they aren’t doing Fantastic Beasts on November 10th to tie in with the second movie which is out on the 15th.

Seven could choose to show Fantastic Beasts on Friday November 9 though, with Harry Potter movies continuing on Saturday nights.

God Friended Me

Coming Soon

Questions of faith, existence and science are explored in this humorous, uplifting drama about an outspoken atheist whose life is turned upside down when he is “friended” by God on Facebook. Unwittingly, he becomes an agent of change in the lives and destinies of others around him.

3 Likes

Bizarre that seven are giving this US series a shot in prime time… Seems way too religion skewed for a secular country like Australia.

5 Likes

There are a few US shows being fast tracked. It’ll be interesting to see if any will get traction.

Wedding of Princess Eugenie

Friday 12 October

Hot on the heels of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, excitement is building for what will be the second royal wedding in St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle this year when the Queen’s granddaughter Princess Eugenie weds Mr Jack Brooksbank on Friday 12 October.

As the only Australian broadcaster with cameras inside the Chapel, Seven News will bring you every moment live.

Up to 850 guests are expected to attend the nuptials, including the Queen and Prince Phillip, newlyweds The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Prince William and Duchess Catherine. As well as a long list of high-profile celebrities – Victoria and David Beckham, George and Amal Clooney, Sir Elton John, Ed Sheeran, Robbie Williams, Ellie Goulding and James Blunt. A further 1200 members of the public have been invited onto the grounds of the Castle for celebrations.

Anchored by Seven News presenter and senior correspondent Michael Usher and Sunrise’s Edwina Bartholomew, they’ll cross live to Seven News Europe Bureau Chief Hugh Whitfeld and Europe correspondent Laurel Irving at various locations around Windsor Castle, with insights from royal experts Kathy Lette and Majesty Magazine’s Editor in Chief Ingrid Seward.

Backed by the resources of affiliate ITV, the exclusive British broadcaster of Princess Eugenie’s wedding, Seven News live special coverage will include analysis and commentary from This Morning husband and wife hosting team Eamonn Holmes OBE and Ruth Langsford, who will be joined by royal experts and distinguished guests.

1 Like

Lette has always been in favour of a republic, she is not the new Diana “Bubbles” Fisher and Ita Buttrose.

Kathy Lette:

She can’t be a royal expert and an advocate for a republic?

Yeah she probably can.

Seven must be pleased with the first of their Harry Potter marathon, it was the biggest program outside of news last night, although nowhere near as high as it once was.

2 Likes

I watched the first movie at the cinema, fell asleep during the second and haven’t bothered seeing the remainder. I had the same experience with the Lord of the Rings movies. Seven didn’t get my eyeballs last night.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of Lord of the Rings either, though surprisingly did get into The Hobbit a little.

Also who would tune into HP on TV if they’ve seen it 100 times before or own the DVDs (like me), probably nobody unless die hards. I think, judging by a huge reaction to Seven’s facebook post earlier in the week (thousands of likes and comments), it was those causal viewers who may have only seen it once or those with young families who’s children didn’t grow up with it and want to introduce them?

1 Like

Week commencing 14 October 2018

Sunday 14 October
07:00 PM All Together Now S1 Ep02
08:15 PM Sunday Night
09:15 PM Seven News Special: Anita Cobby: You Thought You Knew It All Rpt
10:50 PM Crime Investigation Australia: Death In A Heartbeat - The Body In The Bag Rpt

Monday 15 October
07:30 PM Emergency Call S1 Ep02
08:00 PM Border Security - Australia’s Front Line S13 Ep20
08:30 PM Wanted Series 3 Premiere
09:30 PM TBA
10:30 PM Chicago Fire S6 Ep11
11:30 PM Car Wars Rpt

Tuesday 16 October
07:30 PM TBA
08:45 PM The Good Doctor S2 Ep03
09:45 PM The Resident S2 Ep02
10:45 PM Chicago Fire S6 Ep12