Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Sunday night has always been on 7two during telethon in the past

1 Like

That’s what I was saying. It’s not scheduled on 7Two in Perth next Sunday though, which is my point, so it’s not going to be shown at all in Perth it would appear.

This is probably the last time “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” (1991) will air on Seven.

Also previously airing on Ten prior to 2009.

Given their exclusive NBCUniversal deal has elapsed.

Nine have a deal with Universal now (have purchased many of their film rights, as seen this year), so I’d expect they’ll be after it.

I’d also be lying if I said I wasn’t watching it right now on 7mate :wink: Such an all time classic, an iconic film in movie history for so many reasons, particularly pop culture and parodies. Couldn’t fault anything about it, other than it’s a sequel (possibly the best ever).

HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!

Update: Apparently T2 is distributed in via StudioCanal, so I am mistaken. Universal just do the home entertainment in Australia

1 Like

That is exactly the case.

2 Likes

Any information on when Grey’s Anatomy and How to get away with Murder are Returning as well as Black_Ish on 7flix???

Week commencing 22 October 2017

Sunday 22 October
07:00 PM Sunday Night
08:00 PM Highway Patrol
08:30 PM Star Wars: Episode II: Attack Of The Clones (2002) Rpt
11:30 PM The Goldbergs S4 Ep14

Perth
06:30 PM Telethon 2017: Close
08:30 PM Star Wars: Episode II: Attack Of The Clones (2002) Rpt
11:30 PM The Goldbergs S4 Ep14

Monday 23 October
07:30 PM The Grand Tour S1 Ep02
08:45 PM TBA
09:45 PM Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders S2 Ep4
10:45 PM The Blacklist S5 Ep4
11:45 PM Quantico S2 Ep22 Season Final

Tuesday 24 October
07:30 PM First Dates Australia S3 Ep06
08:45 PM 800 Words x 2 Season Final
10:45 PM Chicago Fire S5 Ep09
11:45 PM Mistresses S4 Ep02

Wednesday 25 October
07:30 PM The Grand Tour S1 Ep03
09:00 PM Behave Yourself S1 Ep05
10:00 PM Criminal Minds S12 Ep22 Season Final
11:00 PM Chicago Fire S5 Ep10
12:00 AM Motive S4 Ep10

Thursday 26 October
07:00 PM Home and Away x 3
08:30 PM Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron
11:30 PM The Goldbergs S4 Ep15
12:00 AM It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia S12 Ep10 Season Final

Friday 27 October
Sydney, Melbourne
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens (World Cup Preview on 7Mate)
07:30 PM Rugby League World Cup 2017: Pre-Game: Australia v England
08:00 PM Rugby League World Cup 2017: Australia v England
10:00 PM TBA
11:30 PM The Goldbergs Rpt

Brisbane
06:30 PM Rugby League World Cup 2017: Pre-Game: Australia v England
07:00 PM Rugby League World Cup 2017: Australia v England
09:00 PM TBA

Adelaide, Perth
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM TBA
11:00 PM TBA
(Rugby League World Cup on 7Mate)

Saturday 28 October
07:00 PM Movie: Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith (2005)
10:00 PM Movie: Chappie (2013)

Check local guides for local details of Rugby League World Cup coverage and updates in Rugby League World Cup

2 Likes

The Monday episode appears to be a one off at this stage with a return to just Wednesdays the following week. Also notice that Monday’s Ep2 runs for 1:15 and Wednesday for 1:30. Ep3 is however just 4:30 longer than ep 3.

Ep 3 of Star Wars relegated to Saturday, disrupting a few scheduling theories.

1 Like

Why is Star Wars: Revenge of The Sith being played on the Saturday night? Aren’t they all supposed to be playing over consecutive Sunday nights? Is something else like the RLWC on the Sunday night after this so it can’t be played then?

Edit: According to one online guide; the Friday night movie is ‘Knowing’, just so you know @TV.Cynic

1 Like

Yes, according to Seven it was Sundays.

https://twitter.com/Channel7/status/917154911942406144

3 Likes

RLWC on the main channel in Melbourne?

Can’t see that doing very well

I also reckon it is a one-off and Seven may launch Instant Hotel the following Monday (October 30).

The Block season finale is on Sunday October 29 and I think Seven doesn’t want Star Wars to be crushed in the ratings.

Well it’s the opening match, between traditional rivals, and it’s played in Melbourne. If it’s against a lesser known team or played outside Melbourne it will be shown on 7mate here.

2 Likes

Guides have the Saturday RLWC games on 7mate in Melbourne, followed by “V For Vendetta” (2001).

That’s for 7mate (in Melbourne at least).

Marginally better programs compared to the disaster of the past months before but still a long way to go until they’re finally back on track.

That’s just the part that annoys me. Why promote as Star Wars Sundays at the start when not every movie will be shown on Sundays? I just wish Seven had left that part out of their promos and purely said that one Star Wars movie would be shown each week without specifying which days if they were always planning on moving them to Saturdays after the Indiana Jones series had finished being played. I mean I’m not complaining about the move as such; I would much prefer them to be shown on the traditional family movie night and at an earlier time so the movie doesn’t finish so late and I can actually see the ending without having to miss it because I’m too tired!! It’s just the way it was advertised initially that I’m annoyed with; it’s clearly going to be false misleading advertising…

1 Like

It was in Brisbane/Queensland at 9:00 on the main channel that I saw it scheduled for.

Seven seem to spend more time scheduling to avoid popular programs on other networks than showing programs that viewers might like as an alternative.

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 7mate - Programs and Schedules

UK drama Liar, which premieres on Seven at the end of this month, has been renewed for a second season.

EDIT: it will air on Monday nights according to a promo tonight.

:joy:

The only logical way to program against the Block finale is to rerun a movie.

3 Likes

c21 reports Seven has bought the rights to American true crime series Criminal Confessions (11x60’ and 1x120’), produced for cable channel Oxygen by Law & Order creator Dick Wolf. Seven bought the show at MIPCOM from ITV Studios Global Entertainment which has picked up global rights. I think this will be shown post-9.30pm on Sundays or Wednesdays.

1 Like