Seven AFL Coverage

It’s not a contest. If somebody “beats” you to reporting something, it doesn’t mean you can’t make a contribution to the discussion.

4 Likes

Oh that’s tasty :popcorn:

2 Likes

Well half the time it actually seems that way on this forum with the speed some members report on events happening across here only minutes, sometimes seconds after learning of them. I understand that it’s so that others can know of these things as soon as possible but I like to contribute to these facts too. And in this scenario, it is kind of hard to add anything more to this particular discussion because the question was answered by someone else. I just don’t like appearing as though I’m stupid because a member doesn’t understand that I replied to their comment before the other person did but it only just appeared there in the forum. Anyway, I hope you can understand my perspective and I won’t speak anymore about this.

Members =/= whoever has to approve your comments. There are like 50 regular members and 5 members of the Mediaspy Reichsregierung

3 Likes

I for one welcome our fascist mod overlords.

Back on topic: those graphics are shite innit

6 Likes

To save the effort of having to lengthen or shorten the graphics for team names and statistical footy terms.

1 Like

The view from Queensland

3 Likes

Yep, let’s see what they do with Western Bulldogs, GWS, North Melourne etc.

I don’t mind them, if anything could lose the logos. Many don’t shrink well.

3 Likes

But the statistics are shown in a separate graphic to the team name?

But they incorporated those with the team names before

The blue statistics graphic are also pretty long.

2 Likes

The G, B, (Goals, Behinds, Totals) are inconsistently spaced too.

And those caps are from 7QLD, and not 7 Bris?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Looks shit. They should be trying to copy the simplicity of the fox sports graphics.

1 Like

Fox Footy graphics are good but they don’t show the club logos.

Boys just enjoy the footy who gives a shit about what colour the graphics are

2 Likes

They do/did show team colours though which is much more legible on screen

This is MediaSpy

6 Likes

And we like commenting on things like graphics on this site :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Scoreboard looking much better tonight with the longer ‘Adelaide Crows’ team name taking up more of the black space.

3 Likes