Royal Wedding 2018

its bizarre perth are showing the telecast on 1hr delay .Why!!!

At 5:18pm Musher is heading off to do Seven News and will be back after.

5:23pm: Mel Doyle is now being joined by Tim Ewart

8 Likes

The coverage is quickly becoming a ‘dick swinging’ contest between Seven and Nine considering Seven repeatedly making that claim in their coverage so far and this tweet:

https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/997718532799520768

7 Likes

5 Likes

Tarsh mentioned live updates throughout the evening as the wedding gets underway.

5 Likes

Some caps from Newshub:

Weather:

Social media:

6 Likes

Uhh, it’s not? It’s definitely live in Perth. [CORRECTION: I’m wrong, the pre-ceremony is delayed by an hour on Seven in Perth]

Speaking of Perth, am I the only one who finds it odd Seven aren’t using Susannah Carr for their national coverage? Seems a bit silly to fly her all the way to London purely for a 3 minute 6pm cross…

1 Like

current time in the uk is 8.52
time shown screen just 7.52
seven Perth coverage is differently not live at this time

Today have used their old logo on a couple Facebook posts recently

1 Like

Tonight’s Seven News Openers:
Melbourne:

Queensland (same and boring opener)

Sydney:

8 Likes

Ten Daily:

10 Likes

Yes, you are quite right, I’ll amend my original post now. My apologies! It’s going to be a long night for me at this rate… :upside_down_face:

Indeed, that’s an odd call from Seven. They’ll show the ceremony live, presume they’ll switch to live after Seven News at 6:30 AWST.

BBC uktv:

3 Likes

Karl was on the 5pm News

5 Likes

Sky News:

2 Likes

why the fuck is there like 3 hours between the start and the ceremony :rage:

4 Likes

Nine have been advertising their live coverage starts at 6pm tonight and even at 6:15pm during the news they were still telling porkies.

4 Likes

Because guests are asked to arrive 3 hours before the ceremony for security checks and led to their seats.

1 Like

I know your problem… you have to wait to start the drinking game. :joy:

1 Like

Sky News UK:

2 Likes