Random Thread

Merry Christmas!

One of the ads on MS today was Brand’s Essence of Chicken, which is apparently concentrated chicken soup without the fat. Supposedly it makes you feel better when you’re sick, just like chicken soup. Anyone tried it??

I fail to see how dead animal would make you feel better when you have a virus.

Is this the correct locations of all the News buildings in Sydney

Brisbane

Adelaide

Perth

Darwin

2 Likes

I believe that SBS produces it’s TV news programs from studios in Artarmon, Sydney but apart from that you’ve got all the correct locations for the Sydney stations! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NEW10 in Perth is on 502 Hay Street, Subiaco - not Cottonwood Cres.

1 Like

Yes, in Herbert St and Sky News is part of the big Foxtel campus on Waterloo Rd in Macquarie Park.

Nine’s new Sydney newsroom will be at 1 Denison St in North Sydney.

2 Likes

Other than fiver is there any other pages that offer to make cheap graphics designs as I’m looking for some to use for my YouTube videos to make them pop a bit more and make my YouTube sports updates videos a bit more recognisable as a brand

Happy Australia Day

6 Likes

Yeah happy Straya day! What are we all doing today - Snags, cricket n tinnies?

2 Likes

pool party, barbie maybe even some…

BEEVIES WITH THE BOYS.

Seemingly blocking advocates for changing the date because it achieves nothing, changes nothing and in fact threatens to further widen the gap between our people and the mainstream. Invasion Day I can tolerate, Survival Day I’m more likely to encourage than Invasion, but changing the date, that’s a Blocking.

2 Likes

Just change it to the day Australia becomes a republic on 2/2/2020. :wink:

A milestone, over 1000 posts not read.

6 Likes

shows how much you care about 7news :laughing:

1 Like

Yep!

And JJJ Hottest 100.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

for real! like just head banged to the absolute certified banger™ - the whatsonot remix of Innerbloom

1 Like

@Bort

6 Likes

@Bort why is your name so popular?

2 Likes

Yesterday it was Good Game, today it’s Club Penguin

Aw man, there goes some of my childhood :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

I’m still banned :frowning:

3 Likes