Random Thread

Hmmm yes indeed… both of those remixes are pretty good particularly Pendulum (which is also a fav)… but I just don’t see MediaSpy members on that end of the cool scale … no offence intended to anyone :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m so cool I’m cold. :wink:

2 Likes

Immersion was an awesome album. The Island was my ringtone in 2010. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You wouldn’t believe how much I used to tear up the dance floors in my happy pants and chains. I was what the youngun’s would refer to as rad or hip. These days I’m into hip hop still, in the mornings when I get up, I hop until my hip starts working again.

2 Likes

Pictures? :stuck_out_tongue:
Then again maybe not…

All evidence destroyed but you could say it was something like this! I was always running out of C size batteries too! Luckily back then there was a woman who used to sell batteries down at the beach kiosk. Yep, she sold C cells by the sea shore.

4 Likes

Like this?

Are you saying you wore parachute pants?

You were cool!

1 Like

Well they made me happy!

Ok, I may not have been that cool but I do remember getting quite upset when my mum threw out my happy pants - in hindsight, I think they were already a couple of years out of fashion. I however was never cool enough for a Hypercolor shirt. Oh how I wanted one of those!

1 Like

Here’s a random thing I stumbled upon - 80s/90s Indian TV ads!

For a country of a billion people, they sure do make some shitty/cheesy looking ads! The first product seems like it would be banned for good reason in a western country…

1 Like

The police tactic may be questionable and evidence may be tainted, but the criminals are rightfully charged, found guilty and punished. They should accept the penalties and serve out their time in jail.
The criminal lawyer’s life is now at serious risk after today’s High Court decision (it was first revealed by the Herald Sun last Thursday). I think there will be more deadly consequences including the resumption of the gangland war.

For you to say this makes it clear that you have no understanding of how important it is that there is integrity in our legal system and the potential consequences of recruiting criminal lawyers to be police informants, regardless of any claims that this was in the best interests of the public.

7 Likes

I’d be interested to see what the estimated impact was - not suggesting the end justifies the means though

1 Like

I’m surprised that the police accepted this information from the lawyer of these crims. I would have expected anything that the lawyer to be inadmissible due to some kind of privilege.

1 Like

The Royal Commission and any court appeals will decide that, I think. It’s possible that they were charged illegally.

1 Like

Me too, but you’ll notice in the media surrounding the royal commission so far they’re already screaming that it was in the “best interests” of the general public.

A few screenshots of a city I’m building in Cities Skylines

16 Likes

This is where context around what the impact of the information was is important

those interchanges are looking good :stuck_out_tongue: , especially those SPUIs and your collector distributor setup on that freeway.

As someone who plays the game with almost no mods I dig the Melbourne trams, but not the Woolies / Bunnings so much.

1 Like

They look great!

I should have a go at something like this.

Did it take you long to get that far?