Random Thread

Since the number you are calling is in Shenzhen this list of Interesting Cantonese words might prove useful… I’m assuming it’s a call centre

1 Like

Just a guess, but have you tried +86 755 8600 2030 (i.e. remove the area code 0 and remove the last 4 digits)

Because according to our friends at wiki, 755 area code numbers have 8 digits (in that case, I’ve no idea what 8016 might be, maybe an extension number?)

2 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking: Great minds think alike. :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Here is an oldie from when Nine News Darwin did their cute Christmas Eve Breaking News updates.

3 Likes

How did I miss these during Pilot Week?

3 Likes

I remember the elephant rides at Taronga Zoo, just like this but I rode the elephants in the late 1960s. This video is mid 1950s.

Public Service Announcement/reminder: If you have any overseas friends that you’re planning to send presents for this Christmas, start consider purchasing and sending them soon. If you wait until December there’s a good chance it won’t get to wherever you want them to before Christmas. We’re expecting some big volumes to wear down machines and personnel at Post in the next couple of months (personally I think this year will be quieter than last year) so the earlier you get in the better chance there won’t be stuff ups that won’t get fixed in time (trust me, the machines often get them wrong and many personnel don’t bother checking until it’s too late).

5 Likes

Yassmin Abdel-Magied Is Getting Married. ? :smile:

4 Likes

Live on Sky News, surely

1 Like

Just a reminder that Channel 10 is owned by CBS, and CBS also owns this company: https://youtu.be/lA7TVje1E7k

Anyone have a Boat and a mobility Scooter and want to try this?

Yeah, I have a whole list of people dumb enough to do that.

2 Likes

I saw that on the news last night. I’m not surprised that this occurred only a few km from my location, as we have some extremely bad drivers around here.

I also doubt that it had enough power to move the boat on anything steeper than a flat road.

1 Like

I finally received my VHS Capture Device and to my surprise it works! If anyone wants Miss Universe 2003 hmu…

2 Likes

Thx guys, feeling the love :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d probably be in that list as well if I didn’t wait to see the new look at 6:30pm Perth time and if I didn’t run out of likes! :joy:

2 Likes

Literally got three nice replays in the last day.

1 Like

Cue the Wet Wet Wet song…

The love is all around me, it’s everywhere I go (on Media Spy).