Random Mocks

Even if they made it a 30-minute fully local bulletin for combined Bunbury/Albany, Kalgoorlie, Geraldton due to small population size (equivalent to many of the individual markets for the separate Regional bulletins). Could easily replace ACA for Regional WA, or air before the Perth bulletin line Gold Coast news.

I’m not sure if enough happens here to warrant another bulletin to be honest.

And why do we always get generic clouds? WIN did that for years too. Surely there’s something else that can represent a statewide bulletin than clouds? :wink:

3 Likes

An open cut mine?

5 Likes

Bush?

a map of WA… or a sky with no clouds?

Summer%20Backdrop Summer Backdrop (Summer Only.)

1 Like

What? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Win News Summer Edition is still there or not?

Nothing says Summer like a bunch of clouds in the sky.

1 Like

State-shaped clouds?

Looks like WA to me.

1 Like

It’s got nothing to do with WIN News.
It’s clearly a graphic from Nine News that you’ve modified

Thanks.

My attempt at tidying up the logos & titlecards that Prime7 uses for their news bulletins/updates:
MOCKPrime7LocalNewsTitlecard
30Titlecard
MOCKPrime7NewsUpdateTitlecard

Thanks to @NewsAustralia for the blank Seven News titlecard which I lazily recoloured to fit Prime7’s “red overkill” branding for their news bulletins! Obviously if the concept was adopted for real, there’d most likely be a bit more gloss/3D rendering of the logo and probably relevant local imagery for the “Prime7 Local News” titlecard(s).

Also while I’m here, a new Prime7 Local News “watermark” to go with the logo - obviously the “HD” element would only be used on LCN-60!

20 Likes

Not an example of what I’d like, it’s more what I think we’d see…

20 Likes

As long as they don’t put the Mappy watermark at the bottom of the screen when the news is on!

Can you imagine…

13 Likes

I quite like this style graphic as used in Sydney last night -

And wouldn’t mind seeing them adopt something similar as a floating tile over the regular backdrop -

This is just a quick edit but ideally the proper version would be more transparent around the edges to give it a nice floating look.

12 Likes

wow fantastic mock! :slight_smile:

This was my first moc I did last year pre CBS- ten era, the idea was that if CBS did purchase ten, ten’s on air presentation and news department would be influenced by them. Enjoy!

Of course, ten would change its on air and corporate logo to the numerical 10

10X would replace 11, similar scheduling as now with a few changes:
10Xtra : A Breakfast Morning/Music show, 6-8am, targets the younger demographic.
10PM with Tommy Little : Friday Night talkshow

10 Sport would replace ONE, same demographic and similar scheduling. Heavy emphasis on Sport and Sport talk shows.

First major change would be cutting down The Project to a 1 hour Late Friday Night talk show. Revolving comedian hosts and music acts.

Finally, a more heavy emphasised news department, setting a new standard for the world.

• 10News.com.au, similar to the now ‘tendaily.com.au’, with heavy use of interactive stories.
  • 10 News/This Morning, a duplicate of CBS’ This Morning with a few tweaks here and there to better suit the Australian audience.
  • 10 News at 10pm, pretty self explanatory.
  • 10 News This Week, rivals 60 Minutes and Sunday Night but with a few live interviews.

***Remember, this was conceived early last year, also my first mock so be nice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes