Random Mocks

Wow I got baited

Bring back Trajan!!

18 Likes

warehouse look pls

3 Likes

Channel Ten: Still the third. Seriously.

3 Likes

Could I please request a mock set?

Simply the CBS logo in the current TEN blue, with Sydney, Melbourne … etc written in yellow from bottom right to top right. Essentially unqiue station ID’s if that makes sense?

When it comes to news you can put NEW in grey after the eye horizontally then the Sydney after that in yellow as per previous.

Thanks in advance.

They are probably on some Hard Drive somewhere in Bruce’s office in .AEP format!

Seriously, we’re Entertaining Australia but we’re Still the Third? So Turn on #ourTEN, you gottaloveit…

1 Like

Ten using the CBS Sports branding on Ten News with Nine’s 2006-07 “warehouse” look news package

My thoughts for a new weather look (this is a photo I got of a chrome app called Momentum, so it’s not Australian)33620928972_536d501132_z Aplolohies for the slights crooked line and the cropping, i did it all on preview quickly

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot a vital part, now with the win news logo gone, they will need another one33620928972_536d501132_zhow’s this?

4 Likes

My first video mock :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mock idea: What if Nine News Now used the Today/Today Extra package instead of their new package?

3 Likes

Would be better if the news was individualised instead of Sydney News all the time with a few occasional interstate news chucked in.

8 Likes

You mean like Today Perth News?

Yes, They should have one for each of the capital city’s so that the news is individualised. It is stupid seeing news that does not relate to where you are. If it is a big news story then it is okay but for the little things you don’t need it.

1 Like

For no reason other than polishing, here’s an updated version of my ABC COMEDY logo mock. I managed to find a logo with a white background and a black Lissajous curve.

11 Likes

With Lateline off the air, I think there’s a gap in the news market Network TEN could fill…

22 Likes

Super idea for a refreshed SBS World News. Fairly basic I know, but SBS News has always had fairly basic On-Air Presentation so that’s probably what I’d expect with the new look:

Red was chosen because that seems to be the main colour they’ll be using for the new look if the logo released at the upfronts is anything to go by, and the “world map” element of the corner logo would slowly animate in the background.

10 Likes

what i don’t understand is why it is now called abc comedy, what was wrong with ABC 2/KIDs

Because it will now only contain comedy?

2 Likes