Random Mocks

Based on a CBS Affliate logo (to be fair, this will probably not happen).

10 Likes

Terrible.

Firstly, the WIN is not big enough and secondly where’s our mate blue stain gone? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, in WIN tradition that should be half-arsedly covering that CBS eye logo. It’s the WIN Network after all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hmmm. Needs more American.

16 Likes

Needs a massive 8 somewhere in there (probably in italics)…

18 Likes

Nearly there, now add all of that to the blue mappy because remember viewers can’t handle too much change at once, don’t worry if the size of the map needs to increase, it’ll be fine. Then it’s perfect.

6 Likes

The closest equivalent would probably be how CBS handle their O&O secondary stations - here’s some hacked together WLNY into WIN:

No mention of CBS, but everything would be interchangable.

7 Likes

But that logo doesn’t look like when WIN was a Nine affiliate…how will Bruce continue to confuse viewers?

8 Likes

Perfect!!! :rofl:

Sadly, I could see either of those mocks actually becoming reality someday real soon! When that happens I won’t even be switching them on for even a brief amount of time to see what’s on. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Changing tracks briefly to the new ABC COMEDY channel, the logo looks great, but I’m not a fan of the “stacked” version. There’s no one way to read it, you change from L-R, up-down, shift diagonal up, up-down, L-R.

On a separate note (back to the normal horizontal logo), it would’ve been interesting if they’d used the Lissajous curve in place of the letter “M”.

Below is a combination of both these ideas, in horizontal and stacked form. Apologies for the crudeness.

10 Likes

I like it. I wonder if it would look better if the ABC logo used the same colours?

1 Like

What tomorrow could look like :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Seven has the perfect opportunity to bring back the early 2000s rainbow ribbon PRG Animation if something like this were to happen!

77811D60-B361-4336-8BBC-F12732C10832

9 Likes

I think the TV networks (and other companies) would probably wait until the marriage law changes are official in parliament before recolouring their logos to show their support, but nice idea all the same! :slight_smile:

No purple in that one (like there is in the flag) though.

1 Like

Or this one

4 Likes

So with all this cbs stuff, does it mean that it will no longer be ten?? What will happen with ten eyewitness news, will that still be broadcast but under CBS?

why can’t channel 7 be the same as the other two and have the seven coloured?? why a seperate ribbon?

Personally, I would love ten to take on the CBS branding, but realistically, a CBS owned ten will focus on content to increase their viewership first. But in saying this, CBS might might tinker with the ten brand and relaunch. Who knows?

1 Like

Just trying a variety of options.

Probably no chance of this?

8 Likes

that will absolutely not happen

3 Likes