Random Mocks

Thank You @Tane04

2 Likes

I liked your new 9Life logo and I liked your attempt at a Nine style lineup.

I can undelete your post if you want?

9 Likes

Thank you @WAtvVideos If you don’t mind to undelete them

5 Likes

Done :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks WAtvVideos.

3 Likes

I like the general aesthetic of the mock,. but honestly the dots-only logo just looks off. I don’t think any mock or actual brand design could make the only-dots logo look good honestly. But the mock is awesome!

3 Likes

Thank You @2265MHZ

1 Like

Arial as a font doesn’t seem to work. It’s very amateurish

1 Like

That’s not Arial

5 Likes

yea that’s not arial
pretty obvious

3 Likes

Looks like Franklin Gothic to me.

Also @Kathryn_Milin - Don’t take criticism and feedback too personally, everyone will share their opinions but it’s important to build from them instead of letting it get to you. That’s what will let your design skills evolve over time, please don’t take things to heart too much and start deleting posts when the critiques aren’t universally positive.

I’ve been a graphic designer for around 7 years now and all feedback (both good and bad) is essential to help you develop your skills.

17 Likes

Thank you @msheldrick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could be wrong but I think they may have done this on their multi-channels already?

2 Likes

Yes I think so :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really love the mock, because the 2009 package from January to September has a special spot in me.

Don’t worry about the others, I’ve posted crappy looking mockups, got my share of criticism, and you post again. Anyways, it’s no biggie like @CanberraTV, @killy06 and @Tane04 said.

7 Likes

Thank you @Jeza02 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Recreation of Seven’s current PRG:

9 Likes

If ABC Australia got GMA to replace News Breakfast I think it may look something like this. They can’t have the same colours as Today so I opted to purple

9 Likes

It would more likely be 10 than ABC going that path.

7 Likes

Yeah… I don’t see why ABC would ditch News Breakfast. It’s working well for them, and plus using the Good Morning America logo wouldn’t do them any favours either…

7 Likes