Random Mocks

Reminds me of the last Fox Kids logo, the green one!

1 Like

Go for it. I’m working on a slight tweak and a mock logo that may tie Ten, One & Eleven together also.

4 Likes

I would love to see that once it is complete, they really need to incorporate all logos together in some way.

1 Like

A concept that ties in @Zacgb idea of the retro incomplete circle & @DDN idea of the loading icon animation and brings all of Tens brands together while keeping their trademark colours.

A minuscule change in ditching tens word mark for there ‘10’ :wink:

39 Likes

This is great! Ten really should of utilised that ‘10’ logo. It reminds me a bit of the TVNZ rebrand. Excellent work! :+1:

2 Likes

Here’s how I would rebrand Ten with consistent presentation across its channels:

Here is the lineup (i know late news isn’t coming back, but we can dream right? ;))

The eleven version

Here is the endboard to promos:

One’s version

24 Likes

Nice mocks. The loading icon will work for Ten in a complete overhaul. A relaunch of Ten is on the cards

10 Likes

Nice work…For the lineups I’d put the time above the pictures rather than below. (My OCD is going off at the inconsistencies around the time on each show. Should be in a straight line imho). Other than that…It’s awesome.

6 Likes

So, more like this?

7 Likes

So we can expect a On-Air Presentation relaunch in the near future? If so, how long till?

1 Like

Those look stunning! Yes please!

1 Like

Very well executed @n1ck!

1 Like

@n1ck Wow, I really love them. They are so fresh and different. I wanted someone to do something like that for a while. Same goes to @MichaelPower really love them to.

Oh @n1ck , thanks for letting me use your moc as my profile pic, really love em :+1:

3 Likes

Incredible

Amazing!

Absolutely stunning work! Though I can’t see them ditching the ‘ten’ wordmark anytime in the future as it’s been around since the early 1990s, consistent elements in branding is key.

Would you be able to do a mock for the multichannels rebranded with and without the ‘ten’ wordmark in the circle and the rest of the name outside: Eleven as ‘Ten Hit’, and One as ‘Ten World’? Thanks.

2 Likes

Do you have an article to link, or is this speculation?

Just speculation only

2 Likes

Damn. Oh well, we can wait… twitches eye

Works heaps better. I love it.

1 Like