Random Mocks

The last I checked, Martin Place (ie location of Seven’s news/current affairs HQ and the current backdrop of Sunrise) is in Sydney.

I’d imagine that even people interstate who don’t watch Sunrise know that Martin Place is in Sydney.

3 Likes

Yeh the Sydney thing is surely a non issue? I’m from Perth now living in Melbourne and couldn’t care less. I just think it should be more of a wider live shot all the time. (Like NBC Today).

2 Likes

Not to call you out in a mean-spirited way, but I think you’ll need a firmer grasp of media up and down the food chain before you’re caught up. Watch a few bulletins as recorded by @SamSamTV, read content from all the major sites from Mumbrella to the ABC to 7news.com.au to @blackbox, look up broadcast equipment… learn a whole bunch of things this industry uses.

It’ll help build your empathy and critical judgment with regards to any topic here in the MS community.

17 Likes

I agree, a good fit for 7two.

This is what I would do with the 7 channels

7 - as is
70 - as is
71 - as is
72 - 7lifestyle - lifestyle shows currently shown in 7two, 7food and 7flix
73 - 7flix - incorporating drama and comedy as well as reality tv encores and repeat game shows - 7flix and 7two merged less lifestyle content
74 - deleted
76 - deleted
78 - 7sport - a sports and recreation channel incorporating AFL, horse racing, cricket and sports lifestyle programs eg fishing etc. Can also show classic sports matches as filler offerings

5 Likes

I remember being of a certain age where this kind of thing would have been a good idea. Perhaps we should have a ‘fantasy mocks’ section to accompany the ‘random (but serious) mocks’ and the ‘tongue in cheek mocks’ threads?

4 Likes

could we go back to what this thread is meant to be about and not moan about a certain idea? i for one like the fantasy mocks idea

4 Likes

A quick Studio 10 - 10 News First hybrid ‘watermark’.

6 Likes

I second this

1 Like

I think this looks pretty good in hybrid version

2 Likes

I personally prefer something like: ( Studio) NEWS
___________________________ ( 10 ) FIRST

Edit: The text messed up. Hopefully you get the idea.

4 Likes

You mean like this?
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 5.03.56 pm

13 Likes

Exactly!

3 Likes

This?

Beat me to it!

11 Likes

You did a lot better than me!

I was also thinking of something a little different, like this:

10 Likes

Finally this topic is getting somewhere.

5 Likes

Untitled-3

This feels better to look at.

6 Likes

Like the first one but the other one is :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to redo them both. What’s wrong with the first one though? (Just for feedback)

Decided to have a crack at a relaunched Nightline with a much more serious and less flashy style than other Nine News bulletins.

59 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Outstanding

4 Likes