Random Mocks

I like returning the news logo to the LHS. But my OCD ticks at the off-centre supers.

1 Like

Never could piece together a full package - but this was part of trying to do a Ten package with inspiration from CTV News.

6 Likes

Just doodling -

17 Likes

I really like that 10 logo!
Very fresh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…or if it’s important enough, even break into programming for Severe Weather Updates like they do in the US? Although knowing what the South East Queensland market (and Nine) is like with severe weather coverage, I’m somewhat surprised they haven’t gone that far yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Of course I agree that it isn’t very good how the Storm Warning ticker covers up part of the questions on Hot Seat, so I’ve come up with an idea for implementing Severe Thunderstorm Warning graphics on QTQ during shows like Hot Seat:

15 Likes

Eddie McGuire must be thinking, 'Oh hang on, what did Collingwood do wrong?"

2 Likes

Playing with the idea of Fox Cricket having two games at once and showing the second score like they do in the AFL.

Full Screen Example

Overlay on a Screenshot

3 Likes

Just having a play… got a bigger picture in mind but needing to get the TEN right before I start with the broader image and concept.

4 Likes

I like where you’re going, would prefer for the e and n to be lowercase though personally.

Keen to see some more.

1 Like

Another… More discipline “Enclosed” :wink:

3 Likes

Looks very “Tongue-In-Cheek”!

And i’m not talking about the last post but SydneyCityTV’s latest post here.

1 Like

That logo looks a little ninja inspired.

1 Like

I’ve thought that today. Back to the drawing board :wink:

Two different ideas - taking from the hints that it’s an evolution of the logo, not a revolution. Also trying to keep things fun, simple and punchy given this is a youth-oriented network.

11 Likes

SBS Mornings?

8 Likes

23 Likes

Yep, that looks better! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Made this Ten Eyewitness News opener mock a while ago and I thought I might as well share it now before the news service relaunches and this becomes irrelevant.
I’ve axed the opening title card and moved the city card forward and rearranged the voice over:

14 Likes

Recent royal wedding, and royal tour in australia. thought I would make this.

4 Likes

9 Likes