Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh Death (1921-2021)

The 10 schedule on 10Play and yourtv is showing that the funeral will be shown live in Perth. Where did you get your information?

He has the schedule mixed up, how can the tribute to Prince Philip be 100 minutes when that is how long the funeral will be on 10. Tribute was only 90 minutes long including ads.

I checked last night it on the EPG it will be live on 10 into WA.

I checked both 10play and yourtv at around 11am this morning and saw these times. It must have been updated afterwards. I have amended the previous post.

which didn’t make any sense as to why they were showing different programs in reverse. Times too in reverse.

Interesting that they’ve written TV3 like that, do they usually refer to it that way?

3 Likes

Normally they use the +HR=E logo or the Newshub logo.

2 Likes

BBC UKTV will be televising the funeral as well, coverage running from 9:30 to 1:19am as per the Foxtel guide. Seems to match up to the BBC One schedule so looks like that’s where they’ll be taking their feed from.

2 Likes

From tonight’s news bulletins

Sydney

Melbourne

6 Likes

News Promo - for 6pm

And later for Queensland

5 Likes

Both 9 and 10 said on their news they’ll be taking BBC coverage.

7 is taking ITV coverage

4 Likes

10 “BBC” and “commercial free”

7 Likes

Is it just me or why has 10 suddenly blown out the start time to 11.57pm for the funeral service. I understand 5 minutes but not 17 minutes. Its beyond a joke. Is the replay going to be filled with ads in order to start Studio10 at 9.40am

Thought it would be Sky News UK

That would be for Foxtel’s coverage.

2 Likes

Exclusive to Foxtel. 7 took Sky News UK’s rolling coverage last Saturday though.

For those who don’t have Foxtel, it seems like the News Channel will also carry the BBC’s coverage in its entirety from 9:30pm

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Prince Philip, Duke Of Edinburgh Funeral Coverage

Just separating out into a new funeral coverage thread: