Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

The Sunrise weekend weather guy?

Too bad these are only done as a sponsor ad for Vodafone to show off their network.

3 Likes

These now just seem cheap and nasty the same footage was shown in victoria but with our local weather map instead i guess people in nsw got the ballarat footage i saw last week but with local weather inserted

1 Like

Why is Seven Early News not shown on Prime?

What does Prime have instead? If it’s infomercials then we know why they do that… $$$

1 Like

infomercials.

In this week’s edition of “Interesting things that slipped under the radar of Media Spy”, GWN7 News in Regional WA refreshed it’s graphics on Monday night to match those that have been used by Prime7 News for some time now.

These caps were snapped off the YouTube bulletin uploads so not the best quality, but I think you get the general idea:

4 Likes

Could this set/graphics combo be made any more bland/boring?

9 Likes

Yes

13 Likes

I like 80s radio stations but 80s news sets Im sorry to say NO

2 Likes

his facial expression seems to sum it up…

1 Like

is that a crack in the wall?

2 Likes

No, they have a 3D image of Western Australia on the wall. It’s more obvious when they don’t have an image for the story, but given its the same colour as the rest of the wall it’s a little subtle and crappy looking.

Shown here

1 Like

Tonight was Madelaine Collignon’s final night presenting Prime7 News’ North West/Coast bulletins until early next year, she’s heading off on maternity leave.

No word was said about a fill-in presenter, but I’m sure we’ll find out tomorrow!

It’s either going to be Kenny Heatley or Nat. That’s what I think.

1 Like

Mel Doyle presenting a Prime News Canberra update from 1991.

6 Likes

Local promo for Seven News

5 Likes

Wrong VO played on Tonights Tamworth bulletin:

3 Likes

Not just the wrong voiceover, but also the wrong titlecard! The local news titlecard (with shots of the control room, Nat at the desk and a Prime7 News car) should’ve been shown instead of the 6.30pm one (with shots of Sydney, Canberra and a random globe animation)!

3 Likes