Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

Also why do the graphics not match how full each dam is. Apparently the 82% dam is the fullest and the 93% one is just under the 100% one which is still emptier than the 82% one :confused:

5 Likes

Three different weather loops seen yesterday:

5 Likes

Prime7 News Border

It turns out the Weather Forecast music loop I saw with NSW/VIC locations is only played in NSW/Gold Coast. Because there is a version with just Victorian locations I saw in Albury:

Prime7 News Wagga Wagga

Prime7 National News

Breaking News graphics:

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ve seen their breaking news and exclusive supers before. Nice.

I was looking through my records and found these caps I got last year, when they initially had the red supers:

2 Likes

Daniel Gibson has returned from his three months of leave and was back presenting Prime7 News at 6.30pm (presumably also the Weather Updates in regions that don’t get full bulletins) tonight.

Madelaine Collignon has also returned to presenting Prime7 Local News alongside Kenny Heatley after three months and one week of filling in on the 6.30pm bulletin…and I guess Liz Gwynn is back to presenting only News Updates in regions without full bulletins again.

Just thought you might like an update on that situation! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Kenny Heatley is finishing up on Prime7 tonight.

10 Likes

Yeah, he mentioned during the weather on Prime 7 Canberra that he was back, giving the impression that viewers had realised he hadn’t been there.

2 Likes

With the departure of Kenny Heatley, I presume we’ll now see Madelaine Collignon present all five bulletins solo rather than (the IMO, better option of) Liz Gwynn being appointed as co-presenter?

1 Like

Wonder if they’ll choose to team Madelaine up with Ben Kimber or Kurravi Piggott.

1 Like

Kenny said a few words to say goodbye and that was all (video starts on farewell)

1 Like

Is it just me or do those seats make it look like Madelaine is pregnant? Is she pregnant?

4 Likes

Two thoughts that instantly come to mind:

1: Aww, congratulations! I think this is bub #2 for Madelaine? :slight_smile:
2: I guess that Liz Gwynn might be presenting some bulletins while she’s on maternity leave?

3 Likes

Apologies for the double post, but Prime7 Local News have redone the Opener for this week (and of course, will probably have to do yet another new version when Madelaine goes on leave):

Voiceover has changed slightly too. Karl Lijnders is now bringing us our local forecast rather than our local weather! :wink:

4 Likes

I saw last night the local bulletin now has a sport presenter added to the team.

2 Likes

Kurravi Piggott was last night’s Sports presenter on Prime7 Local News, although I wonder if it was almost a last minute decision because he wasn’t introduced before the break playout or accompanied by a name super at the start of Sport (at least judging by a quick look at a couple of the bulletins).

2 Likes

Kurravi was reading sport on at least a couple bulletins last week on the day after Kenny left. Don’t know if it has been consistent since then though.

2 Likes

He hasn’t been presenting on the North West bulletin for some reason. Madeleine reads both news/sport.

1 Like

Daniel Gibson presented Prime bulletins yesterday,
vlcsnap-2018-08-10-18h48m32s511vlcsnap-2018-08-10-18h48m37s901

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi7UNAm--O4&feature=youtu.be

1 Like