Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

Dunno if this is new/been mentioned before but GWN7 seems to be removing all their old YouTube videos showing full bulletins on their offical channel.

I can go back to 4 weeks ago, then a couple from 4 and 7 years ago.

I could swear there were a bunch more

2 Likes

They started doing that months ago.

I imagine once the full transition is complete, the bulletins won’t go to YouTube anymore, 7plus will be the one stop destination for news catch up.

5 Likes

is the general feeling that PRIME will still change to 7 NEWS regional (or area that they broadcast as a sign, i.e 7NEWS Albury or Border) around July 1, havent seen any hints to it happening. HAve also noticed that the Prime graphic seem to be slightly different in font size and length of animation on and off on screen compared to 7. Happy weekend all.

Like many of us members have said that we are still are unsure, as seven hasn’t made any public announcements on what day it will happen.
I hope it happens on July 1. If it doesn’t happen on July 1, then it will happen at or before the Com Games opening ceremony.
July 1 is still 2 weeks away.
Hang in there mate.
I know the suspense is getting the better of all of us members.

haha i just thought there may have been soemthing announced and i missed it, all good

What were you expecting?

As July 1 is a Friday, I’d expect a rollout on July 4.

1 Like

Kirstie Fitzpatrick presenting tonight’s 6pm local news as Maddie is off sick - also presenting the weather and national news :slight_smile:

Nothing wrong with a Friday rollout.

Changes don’t necessarily always happen on a Sunday or Monday.

1 Like

It will happen when it happens, like the 7prg and watermark just coming out of the blue I feel the rebranding of the news and LCN will just happen when no one even expects it.

Wasnt exactly out of the blue. I think they did it when it was 50 days til the games

I doubt it will change LCN, as 9NBN still haven’t and only 5/7 markets in RQLD are on the 7LCN.

Haven’t they? I thought they kept the “Nine-NBN” EPG name just in overlap markets?

When I mean that, I was saying about NBN still being on LCN 8.

1 Like

Oh ok. I think @southernguy meant the ‘LCN name’ or EPG name or EIT name or whatever it is called.

1 Like

We should hopefully find out come Friday from our TV guides if the news will rebrand on July 1.

I wasn’t talking about changing LCN from 6 to 7, I meant 7 dropping the Prime and making it 7HD Ballarat etc depending on your market

3 Likes

just like what was done with 9 and 10, when win swapped from 10 to 9 and sca swapped from 9 to 10

1 Like

Think that is to stymie old boy Bruce from swapping the NRN LCN’s away from 5 to 8.

Im not expecting any changes. Im hoping they keep the prime 7 and gwn 7 brand in its local news

1 Like