Seven Regional

Welcome to customer service

3 Likes

Welcome to (a lack of) customer service
Automation in this area is very common and will not go away, but is is not preferred by customers, especially when there is no follow up by a real peerson.

1 Like

If that email was sent to the network where I work, it would be laughed at, then straight to the bin.

13 Likes

Youā€™re meant to use air mail yeah?

True but to get an automated acknowledgement of their feedback is not unusual by any means. I imagine Prime also hasnā€™t got a team of people monitoring the social media pages 24/7 especially on a weekend. Any comments received may just be bundled up and sent on to the relevant department on Monday. Theyā€™d be lucky to have the resources to personally respond to every piece of feedback received. And thatā€™s not unique to Prime.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure Prime isnā€™t the one with the problem hereā€¦

9 Likes

No. Under the Broadcasting Services (Primary Commercial Television Broadcasting Service) Declaration 2010 the primary service can be standard definition or high definition.

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2016C00771

2 Likes

Prime7 just showed 3 minutes of Sydney news before switching to Melbourne

3 Likes

What watermark are they using on 7mate now?

Why switch to Melbourne? (Or are you assuming weā€™re all in Victoria?)

Well i am assuming the average mediaspy user could tell that i am in Victoria without mentioning it

3 Likes

I guess Iā€™m not average then!

Time for a poll, are you average?

• F**k average, Iā€™m better than you all!
  • I am sadly average
  • I am so below average it isnā€™t funny.
  • This poll isnā€™t funny. Stop it. Stop it all of you, now.

0 voters

2 Likes

images%20(1)

4 Likes

Prime7 had a ā€œGrinchā€ themed ID. Was good. Was it a plaster job of Seven metro or their own one?

Here it is:

5 Likes

Have seen that one on Seven metro.

2 Likes

Prime7 aired a sponsored line up, with a sponsor billboard saying ā€œthese Prime7 programs are brought to you byā€, followed by a Prime7 and 7flix line-up. Voiced by a woman, not the usual Prime guy.

1 Like

The lineup:

Cricket Billboard:

4 Likes

Some choppy audio editing there!

Is it just me or the audio on 7flix via Prime7 sounds terrible on some TVs?

1 Like