Seven Regional

Is that Seven bug in the same form and in the exact same position it would be in for the network’s sport broadcasts?

I’m thinking that which is making me wonder if its a glitch.

Not really. A bit off. Pretty sure the Live & Free | bit hasn’t changed position since these caps.

1 Like

It’s a solid watermark… how much of Prime does Bruce own these days?

12 Likes

If I can add my 2 cents, the sponsor billboards for Seven metro have been all over the shop ever since traffic moved out of BCM to overseas a few months ago.

7Two, 7mate and 7flix regularly getting ‘red’ and weird ‘blue’ generic ones, sometimes voiced by Sarah Aubrey or the 7 younger guy (whereas Deeksy usually always does every billboard on every channel)…

I’ve been half expecting to see one of the metro networks buck convention and return the watermark to the bottom left to stand out from the crowd (as NBC has done in the US). It’s odd to see one in the top right for anything other than sport. I’ve always found the British watermark location (top right) to be the least obtrusive and distracting.

3 Likes

its a glitch as you would know if yiu normally watched prime7

That’s suspicious me don’t think it is a glitch now… And yes I think Bruce might be setting a trend

I was wrong. It has changed position since the Olympics version. So yes, it looks like Prime’s normal 7 sports watermark.

2 Likes

Sorry, it was meant as a joke but also being in Tas I don’t watch Prime7.

However in Tas there used to regularly on a weekend be the 7 watermark back when it was Southern Cross sometimes until well into the news however by the ad-break or second ad-break it would be resolved. Never one this long if it is still there.

This random “7” bug in question tonight, looks like the one Seven’s social media uses for the thousands of sport video/highlights uploads? With the events this year, there’ll literally be a million cap examples.

NB/ I’d guess it’s just a major error, as other cap examples uploaded show the “Prime7” still being used during other PRGs, promos, IDs, line ups. Never seen something quite like this though, hard as I’m in a metro market.

I wonder if it’s some kind of internal ‘identification’ logo, for the feeds/links MediaHub are being supplied directly from BCM?

1 Like

The Australian reports John Hartigan is stepping down as non-executive chairman of Prime Media Group next year and retire to his property in the Hunter Valley.

1 Like

Hartigan retired in 2011. Though after leaving News he was still effectively in full-time employment with multiple jobs. Maybe this time he will actually retire.

Prime7/7TWO Lineup 24/11/2018:

Nice pick up everyone. This is in fact one of the Sport bugs used by Prime and was unfortunately incorrectly scheduled, so is not part of an overall watermark update.

1 Like

They don’t owe you a reply. If they have anything to announce then they will do so in due course

23 Likes

Why are you so intent on getting a reply via email? They’re humans too.

Call them if you want something desperately…

14 Likes

Also worth pointing out that swearing at them will decrease your chances that an actual human will want to reply to you

13 Likes

It pretty much just sent the same message again after that. More proof the email address is sending robotic messages.

Are automated email replies a new concept for you? Amazing.

15 Likes