Seven Regional

Would be safe to assume that the SD service is a downconversion then?

I like regional networks showing ID though.

Like WIN.

Seeing as SCA9 don’t.

2 Likes

But only one of them is native HD.

2 Likes

Join the club. I’m chaining myself to GWN’s head office entrance tonight and I will stay until HD arrives. I trust you’ll do the same in Queensland at 7’s regional HQ?

5 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

5 Likes

7 bug is back, without the HD component, on both services:

2 Likes

Which probably won’t impact their ratings anyway. Don’t they thrash everyone else in WA?

Finally! This is great news :raised_hands:

Although if it wasn’t for this thread, I wouldn’t have known it even existed. I had to manually retune for the “PRIME7 HD” name to update and also unhide the 60 LCN on my TV (hidden with the rest of the datacast & redirection channels).

Obviously a soft launch, perfectly timed for the Aus Open. Curious to see if they will do anything to promote it - online, on-screen messages, ‘HD’ watermark additions, etc.

4 Likes

Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast isn’t it?

I’ve seen the foyer as the background during some Sunrise crosses with that ex-politician.

Anybody else miss the good old days when people used to chain themselves to trees instead? Now it’s all technical and chaining to TV stations.

3 Likes

Let’s hope I can get it on my Foxtel IQ3! Doesn’t appear as yet.

even prime7 wikipedia page has been updated saying that today they relaunched prime7 hd

3 Likes

Naturally.

C’mon who was it, you can tell your friends here :wink:

2 Likes

You do know that literally anyone can update a Wikipedia page?

11 Likes

It was me!!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We’ve come a long way.

1 Like

You would think their dominance would ensure they offer the best service as clearly their audience deserves it!

5 Likes

Yep. Being #1 in the ratings doesn’t mean you should be complacent with your success!

2 Likes

Of course. It’s just frustrating to think that one of the top rating stations in AU is one of the most complacent when it comes to giving their viewers the best product.

1 Like

Is this HD only for the Tennis? Hope its here to stay. Confusing seeing HD logo on lcn 6