Seven Regional

Possum is now sponsored:

6 Likes

More IDs:

Christmas CSA:

3 Likes

Oh crap…

Prime7 Possum probably got a suitcase full of money for plugging Best & Less and Fantastic Furniture in the same Kids Goodnight! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mind you, it’s not the first time they’ve done this. Previous sponsored “Kids Goodnights” from Prime7 have included plugs for Taronga Western Plains Zoo, Animated movies and there’s probably been others!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lineup that has no voice over, just the music. It also has Prime7 / 7Two / 7mate, when they usually just have Prime7 and one other multi channel:

9 Likes

Triple channel non voice-over lineup again today:

Some other material:

8 Likes

I think Prime’s V/O is an old Seven V/O?

WA version:

9 Likes
6 Likes

So, does GWN get a shorter version of The Chase?

Shorter version of the Afternoon News, full version of The Chase brought forward 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Ah, because it looked like that the one that was played out with the GWN Watermark was a modified version or GWN was just playing another episode than the dirty feed.

Anyway, it looks like Mediahub stuffed up again…

Yeah it looks like GWN had an alternate episode to the Seven feed.

1 Like

Yeah, in that video GWN were airing a shortened 30 minute episode of The Chase Australia… one that I believe originally aired at 5:30pm on Melbourne Cup Day 2016 (?) in AEDT markets only.

Why would GWN have been airing a 30-Minutes long episode while 7 had an hour-long ep?

EDIT: Upon checking the online guide it appears the Tennis is ending at 5pm currently, with Seven showing a normal 1-Hour episode until the news at 6pm, while GWN are showing 30-Minutes episodes at 5pm, before GWN News at 5:30 and 7 News at 6pm.

4 Likes

GWN7 currently showing a dirty feed of 7HD:

8 Likes

Just compared with 7 Perth live stream and it’s not dirty. Prime is using the 7HD watermark for some reason.

1 Like

The last I checked, neither the SD channel or Seven’s online streams have any “HD” watermark additions - only LCN-70.

2 Likes

I wonder if they changed back to the 7 Olympic watermark because they’re obligated to as an “official affiliate” of the Olympics?

And in doing that they’ve forgotten to remove the HD addon?

1 Like

I don’t understand how the HD add-on can be on a dirty feed, as it’s just that - an overlay essentially, for LCN 70 only (fully automated).