Seven Regional

But if someone has liked both pages, does it count as 2 likes or 1 !

One like

3 Likes

Finally a HD version

9 Likes
7 Likes

So Prime Possum and Doopa Dog are being put to sleep? If true, that’s just sad.

4 Likes

Does this mean the screen will fade to black before a gunshot is heard during Prime Possum’s final “Goodnight Boys and Girls” spot tonight?

22 Likes

Who knows, maybe Seven Squirrel could replace Prime Possum!?

Unlikely I know.

2 Likes

Interesting. That tweet has been deleted.

4 Likes

7 Possum Incoming

1 Like

Doesn’t sound the same to me.

Seven Squirrel

2 Likes

thought Prime7 possum didnt sound the same when prime rebranded as Prime7

2 Likes

Seven can tell the kids they sent him to “the affiliate upstate”

9 Likes

We sent him to live on a farm in a different broadcasting licence area

8 Likes

Maybe he’s in top secret talks with Bruce Gordon and he’ll be lured to another regional network to do the nighty night spots. Can’t wait to see him in a WIN mappy branded tunic.

11 Likes

We need a special feature showing him being set free in the wild to join his long lost family!

4 Likes

Nah mate, 9 will revel the ugly truth next week - he’s been 501’d and sent to New Zealand!

1 Like

Who even cares these days. Most kids watch shows online or on ABC Kids and 10 Shake. Maybe he might pop up on those channels.

1 Like

I know we have been over this before but if Seven are happy keeping Fat Cat around for Perth (as they should) then it makes no sense why they wouldn’t keep Doopa Dog and Prime Possum for those areas… unless everyone will be getting Fat Cat instead. Imagine that :wink:

Seriously all they have to do is make a combined one with all of them in it and use it everywhere for the next 10 years.

Modern day Fat Cat at 7:30pm sucks compared to the old ones. It could do with a refresh.

8 Likes

Hang on, how often does Seven Perth show Fat Cat on air?