Orange is the New Brown

Yeah they’ve kind of done their dash for the year with me and many others I suspect. The Wanted scheduling and promotional debacle, loading up on Bride and Prejudice, persistence with Love on Seven garbage, failure to deliver Instant Hotel as promised etc. mean their priorities are set.

If Aussie comedy is to get a chance it should be held until early next year. It needs all the launch help it can get.

1 Like

At just 6 episodes, it’s not going to be a game changer no matter where it is scheduled.

1 Like

It’s either going to be a hit or not and get renewed for a second season or not. So I don’t see your point?

I’m assuming then that they purposely made a short season to test it out and if it does well enough will hopefully be renewed for a longer season next year.

3 Likes

Seven are stupid. They could’ve aired this at 7:30 yet they would much rather a marathon of Home and Away before.

Same deal with Wanted. Both shows should air at 7:30.

High time some variety returned to 7:30 slot.

1 Like

They haven’t got many of those Twitter handles right. Social media team fail.

It’s a joke, Joyce. :joy: Maybe those people don’t have a social media accounts so they purposely picked random ones close enough instead.

The lead star of the show does I’m sure.

3 Likes

What is this? :flushed:. Just another attempt at funny! :flushed:

I enjoyed it, but I’d already seen the best bits on promos and sneak peeks.

3 Likes

I liked it. There were some laugh out loud moments.

Lucky I don’t see many promos these days.

1 Like

Mediocre for mine, promos looked better than the show, though I did laugh and cringe at the same time at Singird Thornton’s so bad it’s so good medical clinic scene :joy:

1 Like

Supporting cast was great, with Matt Okine and a few other comedians making appearances. Hoping for a winner with this one :smiley:

5 Likes

Catching up 7plus enjoying it :slight_smile:

I saw tonight’s episode and I didn’t like it. Cringeworthy at best.

2 Likes

It has received mixed reviews. I haven’t seen the latest ep (tonight) yet.