Olympics Coverage - History

“edit” lukemovieman beat me by seconds with the “silver” post.

Well done to him. Such an huge achievement to any Australian to win any medal at the Winter Olympics.

Just hope that Seven doesn’t replay it a million times, over live coverage. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Nah he got smashed, almost four points in it. Outstanding performance nonetheless and he was obviously thrilled!!

4 Likes

He finished 7th at Sochi 2014 and given it’s our first medal at Pyeongchang… Huge :muscle:

Go Aussies you good things! :australia:

6 Likes

the megawall

Go you good thing!
Channel Warning sign from Hamish McLachlan telling WA viewers to switch frok 7mate to 7 following conclusion of MKR voiceover from john Deeks to switch to 7 now

4 Likes

CBC’s own copyright disclamer

1 Like

Revised program for today Tuesday 13 February.

• Aussie Scotty James v USA’s Shaun White: it’s game on in the ultimate battle of PyeongChang 2018
  • Em Arthur bids for snowboarding gold in the Ladies’ Halfpipe final
  • Medal mania in Short Track, Luge, Curling and Speed Skating

3 Likes

Medal ceremony:

7 Likes

Did they have the national anthem being played?

Yes, for gold obviously.

2 Likes

Coverage finished on 7olympics app

4 Likes

Revised program for today Wednesday 14 February.

• Scotty James set to win hearts on Valentine’s Day in epic showdown with Shaun White
  • Australia’s first Indigenous Winter Olympian Harley Windsor takes to the ice alongside partner Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya
  • Gold up for grabs in Speed Skating, Double Luge and Biathlon

2 Likes

Scotty James has scored a medal :medal_sports:

Not sure which colour yet…

Go Aussies, go!!!

Update

Shit :persevere: He stumbled big time on the final run! He’ll be guttered.

But, nothing to be ashamed of, he walks away with bronze :clap:

Great ambassador for snow sport and our flag bearer.

2 Likes

A bronze it looks like

Its bronze.

Australia have 2 medals (0G, 1S, 1B) at these games so far

1 Like

Never forget Ten promoted the Snowboard Cross Final as “Chumpy Night” during the last Winter Games in Sochi. So cringeworthy

4 Likes

Revised program for today Thursday 15 February.

• Superstar Alex “Chumpy” Pullin leads red-hot Aussie medal contenders Jarryd Hughes, Adam Lambert and Cam Bolton in Snowboard Cross
  • Lydia Lassila set to soar into the history books
  • Medals galore in Figure skating, Cross Country, Alpine Skiing

2 Likes

Edwina has taken over coverage as of 2:45 AEDT and she is actually outside in the elements; not tucked up inside their studio in Pyeongchang today. She was actually standing on the top of a building, probably Seven’s broadcasting building in Pyeongchang for the Winter Olympics, right on the edge of a big drop to the ground below according to her Instagram.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

Huge news

It’s not like you haven’t made similar comments before on other forums. I am sick of people picking on a lot of my posts. It is worth noting that she is outside hosting. I’m not sure her, Mel or Hamish have been outside hosting yet.

It’s not a studio. It’s a cupboard with a screen.