NRL on Nine

For more branding.

So we can see the same logo FIVE times at once :grin:

Ridiculous, I agree.

1 Like

If they all had desk mics with the logo on it it’d probably look fine, but to have all these guys holding their microphones up looks really awkward and uncomfortable.

1 Like

Who’s calling the game for FOX?

The Closed Talker???

Matt Thompson doing double duty on Nine

Kind of figured Thompson would call both.

Who did the Holden Cup final on FOX?

Channel 9 caught in kick-off lie

THE NRL grand final time has been postponed by Channel 9 without any communication to NRL supporters.

The Daily Telegraph reports the NRL broadcaster has pulled strings with NRL officials to move the scheduled kick-off time from 7.15pm to 7.30pm.

It comes after the NRL this week issued official communications and posted on their website on Saturday that the grand final would begin at 7.15pm.

The Sydney newspaper reports Nine have delayed the kick-off time in a simple move to bring in more viewers in prime time and to sell more advertising in prime time.

6 Likes

Mat Thompson, Scott Sadler and Brad fittler commentating Penrith v PNG Hunters game

I feel the white hot anger heh

well that went by uneventfully

This was an excellent performance by Macklemore by the way.

I think I heard a few accidental f-bombs but who cares?

3 Likes

Consult the Daily Terrorgraph tomorrow morning to find out!

He finished performing five minutes ago yet they’ve already managed to write this article?

1 Like

Yes I know Nine don’t have the rights to stream the State of Origin, but what about the grand final?

5 Likes

1 Like

Hello fellow member of CGHMN

1 Like

Make that 3 of us.

1 Like

Looks like the Storm are going to wipe North Queensland like a dirty arse.

Watching tonight’s NRL Grand Final.

For a score like this in Rugby League… It already looks over :persevere:

Class act Storm, so early too.

Both Grand Final’s so different to last year’s fairytales (Bulldogs and Sharks)!

1 Like

Yeah I was kind of hoping NQ (the obvious underdogs) would be a bit more competitive.

1 Like

Regret only tipping Melbourne by 10 points, there