NRL coverage

Which games is he doing?
Warriors home games at Redcliffe I’m assuming.

. Would guess Cowboys games as he lives up that way.

Oh wait never mind lol

Oh wow, what a sudden turn of events

Quentin Hull called the game from Brisbane, imo an absolute disgrace from ABC! What happened to their regular caller from there?

3 Likes

SEN has put their livestreams for those outside australia and NZ behind a paywall now. it’s 4 USA/month to listen to them now. thankfully triple M arent doing that, although we dont hyave the listnr app so we gotta listen via tunein SOURCE: me trying to listen to SEN last night and seeing the paywall thing that wasnt there saturday

2 Likes

Can you hear the match calls outside Australia and NZ on the NRL app?

1 Like

we cant GET the nrl app, just the specific teams apps

2 Likes

NRL Nation coverage for Round 2

Note: Jimmy Smith and Brett Kimmorley will also commentate Saturday’s AFL match between GWS and Sydney for AFL Nation.

Triple M coverage for Round 2

4 Likes

Still using the very old Storm logo.

And the old Titans logo too

2 Likes

Gota love the classics. :wink:

Good to hear Matthew Elliott back on the ABC. I didn’t listen to all of the ABC coverage, does anyone know if he was just a guest for the Thursday game?

I think he’s still a member of the Dragons coaching staff, so it might be a guest stint mate.

2 Likes

Yes, Matthew Elliott was a guest. Andrew mentioned last weekend that he would be with them for last night’s game and a handful of games through the season.

2 Likes

There doing the match from the Sydney studios tonight for the Cowboys game. I’d be interested to know why as well.

One suspects they’ve removed Costigan and don’t have a back up plan at short notice.

Still wondering why.

Guessing it has something to do with him being investigated - and cleared - while he was an MP