Nova Network

Heard the Melbourne suburb of Northcote mispronounced again on Nova’s drive news last week…

Well, that’s the English way. So no worries for a Pom. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Adelaide’s Nova 91.9; broadcasting Sydney’s Fresh Hits with London’s Greg Burns

2 Likes

Indeed. Thought you’d give this joke a crack for a third run?

Seventh

1 Like

I see. Forgive me, since I’ve started to skim many of your comments due to their repetitive nature. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seventh

1 Like

Still more original than Burnsy’s breaks

2 Likes

Former breakfast rivals Rove and Sam will be on Nova with Fitzy & Wippa this morning for their “Rap Up of the Week” rap battle.

And it’s bloody hilarious

2 Likes

Greg Burns will present Summer Breakfast on Nova in Sydney, Melbourne & Adelaide, starting from Monday 11th December until Friday 15th December at 6-9am, then resuming from Tuesday 2nd January until Friday 19th January from 7am. Adelaide will return to local breakfast from Monday 15th January, whilst Sydney & Melbourne will return to theirs a week later.

Apparently, Brisbane & Perth are excluded from this, and would probably keep their breakfast programs local throughout the summer.

More: https://www.radioinfo.com.au/news/summer-breakfast-greg-burns-nova

Nova have a total boner for Greg.

7 Likes

You mean Paul Jackson…?

Comment of the year

1 Like

Soon to be renamed Burns FM

1 Like

Does anyone know when Fitzy & Wippa/ Kate, Tim and Marty are back?

Also has it been confirmed the shows being renamed Fitzy, Wippa and Sarah considering Sarah’s promotion to “on air”? (despite her being on air anyways)

Would be pretty awful if her name wasn’t in it but she’s part of the show permanently.

KTM are back Jan 22.

1 Like

Quite late this year. They are normally back the second week in January. Good for them.

They brought KTM & F&W back two weeks before everyone else this year. As it did not make any difference in the first survey of 2017 they have decide to bring them back when everyone else comes back in 2018.

I think Fitzy and Wippa might be coming back earlier.