Ten (West Digital Television)

Nine West currently taking GTV-9’s feed. Cut from Today to the Morning news. The local feed has been pixelating quite badly.

5 Likes

Good to see that they have a back up plan then.

4 Likes

Also affecting 9Go! but not 9Gem.

Still fucked. On a weeknight. During ratings season. Anyone awake at MediaHub?

9 Likes

The 2018 ratings season starts on Sunday but yeah, that’s pretty bad.

1 Like

Whoops. Thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

Nine West finally fixed. Ridiculous that they let it run badly for so long.

2 Likes

A close tussle for third between WDT, WIN and SBS the previous week with one percentage point separating the three. WDT just pipped SBS into 4th position.

1 Like

Why would 10 programming be more popular than 9 programs in this market?

Isn’t WDT only available in SD?

1 Like

No main channel in HD (GEM is) and no 9LIFE

3 Likes

Not sure what data you’re looking at - but for the latest I can see on the site, on network shares, WDT are in third ahead of WIN and SBS - but if you’re looking at channel shares, 7mate beats WIN for third place, pushing WDT to 5th.

1 Like

THe main problem of WDT Nine is that its audience is much lower compared to Gwn7 and abc. Nine West want to deliver a bigger audience this year but unfortunately, they have been beaten by gwn7 so badly.

1 Like

Is this some regular discussion? Seems a strange talking point.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little Commentary :tv: , even if it’s dealing with ratings for a regional market. I found it interesting anyway, GWN has always dominated in Rural WA.

4 Likes

I was just curious. I learnt a long time ago here not to even think about discussing anything not accepted under MediaSpy’s rules with Oztam.

@Moe Would this be because of the AFL and West Coast Eagles/Fremantle on 7mate during prime time?

That only refers to posting actual ratings figures, surely.

3 Likes

True, looking at primary channels only. 7mate generally does very well due to the footy.

1 Like

10 Likes
8 Likes