Ten (West Digital Television)

The word “digital” is a bit superfluous now you’d think they’d modify that

5 Likes

Nine West’s picture quality during commercial breaks:

Nine West’s picture quality during actual programming :

9 Likes

It reminds me of Nine Mt Gambier’s picture quality. Looks fine during commercial breaks, but terrible during programs.

3 Likes

Well we know where WIN SA’s priorities are then…

4 Likes

I could see that coming as a real channel at one point…

Who knows where WIN will end up, but it would be interesting to see them try reprogramming Gold as an Aussie classics channel. The name fits, and they have the Crawford library as a starting point. They’d probably have to source outside of Crawford eventually.

1 Like

Given the way they flog their Crawford’s library on DVD (not available in stores), I’d be surprised if WIN decided to use that back catalogue to program a channel.

Maybe if the projected advertising income exceeded DVD sales, but that’s a big if.

1 Like

They’d definitely need to source other programming. The novelty of a Crawfords/All Australian News channel would wear off quite quickly and would probably make them less money than Gold does now.

1 Like

Deal? Content supply? Output deal? :wink::joy:

Get outta here, you rapscallion

1 Like

Well, I guess I can be a bit of a mischievous person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A google user too.

1 Like

Hence the italics :crazy_face:

New channel on West Digital in Bunbury. Ch-54 as channel name, LCN 54. Playing a loop similar to that we where treated to when the Nine/Ten program arrangement changed a few years ago.

5 Likes

Receiving on VDW as well. Currently showing ye old “banjo” loop of 2016. Oh the memories.

Currently named “Ch-54”. MPEG-2 SD.

On VAST it’s named “54 WA” and not assigned a network just yet. EPG is for WIN Peach for some reason. MPEG-4 SD.

2 Likes

@WAtvVideos at the risk of going off topic - what sat decoder are you running?

1 Like

Possibly Sky News on WIN?

1 Like

I’ve got a TBS 6928 DVB-S2 PCI card on my Win 7 machine, using DVB Viewer Pro software.

5 Likes

Not sure if Prime would be happy with WIN placing Sky News on their JV Nine mux. I’m hoping we’ll only see that in the solus markets.

2 Likes

WDT%20FB2

Poor Kim will eventually discover there’s no 9HD!

4 Likes