Nine Tennis Coverage

Was always said Bracey was hosting the pre show, not sure how he wasn’t going to be doing anything other than this timeslot?

Well if what you’re saying is true (it isn’t) then 7 were exceptionally piss poor are collecting cash as I, amongst plenty of others, enjoyed this exact same service on 7 the past couple of years.

4 Likes

What makes you say that?

Well if what you’re saying is true (uh-huh) then I stand corrected.

I’m not being anti Seven or pro Nine in any way. Unlike all the obvious and somewhat pathetic Seven boosters here. Don’t believe me? Take a look back at my uncomplimentary comments about Nine’s earlier coverage.

:+1::+1:

I think that’s enough! Move on

2 Likes

Amen. Let’s all watch the tennis and enjoy the exclusivity of it all!

5 Likes

Agreed

?

2 Likes

What’s with the 1573 Arena?

Named after a sponsor: a Chinese vodka company.

3 Likes

Cameron Williams has just appeared on the coverage doing a tournament update

1 Like

Rebecca Maddern has taken over in the host chair too.

2 Likes

So many tennis matches on 9Now.

Why are Nine not showing the Set Summary / Match Summary statistics at the end of each set / match?

While we’re on it, Nine managed to put a watermark on their 9Now live streams…

The live streams don’t appear to be available on 9Now through Fetch. In the past the 7 Tennis App was available in the app section.

Matthew Hill commentating the Edmund V Berdych match on Nine, for world feed as well i’d say. He is notable for being the caller of the last two Melbourne Cups.

1 Like

Well Bracey was hosting the pre show. Why would he do 10-11am just to come back and do prime time???

Anyone got any caps of her hosting?

McGuire currently has an exclusive contract with Foxtel which would prevent him from hosting sports coverage on Nine.

1 Like