Nine (Southern Cross)

9GEM on 52 says Broncos and storm play on 9Gem at 7:30 pm tonight? Or is it on channel 9? I saw the lineup on gem

Iā€™m enjoying having adverts for 9Gem and 9Go programming on the main SCA9 channel.

Definitely didnā€™t see much of that from WIN (if at all).

HD watermark bug still appearing on Nine news.

Although itā€™s so nice to watch the news without a coverup logo!

Horray! They have fixed the channel. We can now watch NRL on HD tonight. I just saw a promo for bronco and storm game on HD.

Despite some earlier teething problems itā€™s all coming together and good.

Unlike WIN in March there was no issues with aspect ratio. All went fine for most part except i had to rescan to get 9gem and 9go to work.

CSA graphic

5 Likes

Haha, I was just about to upload this.
Knew someone would beat me to it!

Full Community Service Announcement animation:

On another note, Nine News simulcast on River 94.9 adverts are airing here in Central QLD :grin:

Oh noā€¦ now the Brisbane Love This City ident is airingā€¦

Have no Noodle updates aired on SCA run Nine stations yet?

No. Recording and waitingā€¦

2 Likes
6 Likes

They shouldnā€™t really be called new channels

Firstly, why have they up info about the areas they donā€™t run NINE in - Mildura, Griffith, SA & WA?

Secondly, isnā€™t NINE broadcasting on TDT now, so therefore making the Tasmania advice incorrect?

On Nine HD earlier this morning when the ads were about to end before the news returned it flicked an ad from somewhere else for a split second before the news returned.

Nine newsbreak sponsor board just aired, as well as intro to Nine Newsbreak, but went to a CSA instead.

How embarrasing for Tasmania & regional WA :confused:

i think that graph might be obsolete already as I believe Tasmania has been resolved

Also, where WIN handles Nine playout (Mildura, Griffith, South-east SA), did they actually drop Nine Life?

Given theyā€™d have excess capacity, canā€™t see why they wouldnā€™t broadcast it.

1 Like

ā€œBrisbaneā€™s No. 1ā€ A Current Affair promo just aired.

Comments Iā€™ve seen on Facebook from SE SA suggest that 9Life has in fact been dropped.

Love Child watermark promotion appearing below 9HD watermark now.

At least it isnā€™t big and in the way! cough Ten cough