Nine News Local

same in nsw

But not vic

NSW/ACT

2 Likes

Something which is rather surprising to see knowing his opinion about Sydney
Gavin Morris in (presumably) Studio 21 at TCN!

3 Likes

I take it he’s not a fan of Sydney? Don’t blame him. But a job is a job.

1 Like

He had a huge rant about Sydney on KOFM a year or so ago and the idiots in control of the network.

1 Like

I bet he’s had to change his tune since then
 :rofl:

1 Like

I think it was back in April 2015 (around the time of the massive storms which hit Newcastle & the Hunter particularly hard) that Gavin Morris had that massive rant on KOFM.

But as per ElCapitanCranky, it wouldn’t overly surprise me if Gav’s had a change in tune since being appointed as the regular weather presenter of Southern NSW/ACT bulletins + regular spots as a “Chat Room” segment guest on Nine News Now!

2 Likes

Last few seconds of Sydney’s news was seen during the closer of last nights (20th July 2018) Illawarra bulletin:

7 Likes

Same with Queensland.

3 Likes

They cut back to the Nine feed too early.

Really??

5 Likes

It’s probably been happening for a while, but I only noticed today in the cross to the newsroom before 5pm that it is acknowledged that regional news viewers get a different 6pm bulletin.

6 Likes

Nine News Border North East
Audio on local content windows didn’t work, so after a while it switched to Gippsland.

Nine News Riverina

5 Likes

Has the Riverina voice over changed? It sounds slightly different

1 Like

Seems that its changed slightly, here’s Abesty’s video from Feb 2017

Nine probably got Matthew O’Sullivan to record some new Openers for the regional bulletins as part of his regular voiceover work for the network?

1 Like
2 Likes

wait how did he take a photo if his phone is on the desk

3 Likes

What’s the WD40 for? :thinking:

1 Like