Nine News Local

Is their something they’re not telling us?

2 Likes

Maybe because he has been filling in for Jo Hall while she’s on break. Melbourne use fill in presenters for the metro bulletin promos too, so they’re probably putting in the same effort for their regional bulletin.

6 Likes

its coz hes filling in for jo hall whos on holidays

1 Like

also something i have noticed is that since jo hall is on holidays nine news western victoria is no longer including stories from maryborough on there edition but central is not every one in maryborough can pick up the bendigo siginal

Jo Hall returns to the Victorian bulletins tomorrow night

5 Likes

Source: Instagram

Edit: Apparently this is now a newsworthy story…
“Jo Hall calls in backup during on-air cough attack”

11 Likes

they are referring this to be live … i thought it was all precorded just like win does

1 Like

It sounded like a national story, so it would’ve been read live to all markets. Only the local windows are pre-recorded I believe.

5 Likes

PR just called. Police have charged @Bort , @pelican and @LukeMovieMan for Sabotaging Jo Hall because they were paid by Bruce Gordon and Rupert Murdoch to stop the report from going to air.

More To Come

10 Likes

Changed my mind. We need that IQ test.

2 Likes

I’ll chuck one of those bot tests on the signup page. Y’know “what is the total of six added to four?”. That should weed ‘em out.

4 Likes

Someone must have missed an “s” on the autocue for the Reg. QLD bulletin tonight.

A story about road rage was read by Samantha as “the pair exchanging fits with each other”.

1 Like

She could have just misread it or had a stumble? She’s human.

I sure hope so

2 Likes

Perhaps a Voight-Kampff HQ Test?

1 Like

Making the admins into blade runners would only make things worse.

3 Likes

I was referring to the fact that the PR Department called and told me that police arrested our quality meme posters for getting paid by Bruce Gordon and Rupert Murdoch to spike a glass of water that Jo Hall had earlier that made her to get into a coughing fit. Because they did not want the report to go to air.

I later received a memo from Vicpol stating that the trio had been released pending further investigations.

It’s all a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

I shall refrain from making complicated posts in the future now…

I’m starting to think this “Melbourne is the home of comedy” thing is all a ruse.

:wink:

8 Likes

The quality of one’s comedy is subjective.

Usually.

4 Likes