Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Happy 4 year anniversary to cougar fight in the chat room with Amber & Julie lol.

15 Likes

Wednesday (13.01.2021) - Friday (15.01.2021): Paul Taylor is presenting the Brisbane bulletin. Michael Atkinson is still on sport.

Ebony Cavallaro presented Wednesday weather and Tracey Smith was on weather for the rest of the week.

6 Likes

Brittany Hoskins, previously at Seven, now a reporter for Nine.

11 Likes

Saturday (16.01.2021) - Sunday (17.01.2021):

Paul Taylor is presenting Brisbane’s news and sport this weekend.

4 Likes

Is Hayley Francis a new reporter for Sydney?

1 Like

Well something made them ‘switch’ last week, but seems that the pendulum has swung back to Seven this week :sweat_smile:

Been filing reports during the 6pm bulletins for a few weeks, but I think she was mainly the Sydney correspondent for Today during 2020.

3 Likes

The Sydney reporters for today are Gabrielle Boyle and Sarah Stewart. I don’t think Hayley was on Today in 2020. It says on her Twitter that she was a former WIN News presenter and reporter.

1 Like

Well going by Hayley Francis’ Twitter feed, prior to the last few weeks of 6pm bulletin reports she had covered Sydney news on Today several times last year…

1 Like

And Lara Vella.

3 Likes

Sunday (17.01.2021) - Thursday (20.01.2021): Georgie Gardner is still anchoring in Sydney. Erin Molan is on sport.

6 Likes

Nine News Sydney:
Pete Overton will return next Sunday. According to a new promo featuring 1D building

6 Likes

So that will be the One Direction HQ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Interesting music they used in that promo. A little reminiscent of the start of the 1D hit single “What Makes You Beautiful”.

1 Like

LOL, now I’m getting visions of a crowd full of tweens/teens going “Pete, Pete, Pete!” as he walks into the studio to read a bulletin! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Monday: Natalia Cooper is presenting afternoon news in Sydney

6 Likes

(18-22/1/2021) Paul Taylor is presenting the afternoon news and 6pm bulletins in Brisbane this week. Luke Bradnam is presenting the weather.

3 Likes

Andrew Lund celebrating 10 years with Nine News

9 Likes

22-23/1/2020 Jayne Azzopardi is presenting again this weekend.

7 Likes

I wonder why Mark Burrows hasn’t been reading this summer when he has been used so extensively over the past few years?

There seems to be a dearth of male presenting talent at TCN. Can’t remember the last time a male presented in any capacity on the Sydney 6pm news since Overton and Williams went on leave.

5 Likes