Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Chris Urquhart :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Michael Genovese did its final Nine News Perth bulletin this evening before moving to the US as a corespondent reporter.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Who was it?

1 Like

Adam Hegarty

3 Likes

Adam Hegarty I think?

3 Likes

Monday- Friday

Tim Davies is presenting early news

5 Likes

Sophie Walsh is presenting the national Morning and afternoon news today.

6 Likes

Kate Collins is back from holiday’s in Adelaide and will be presenting the news solo this week

5 Likes

So glad Hitch is back :relaxed:

10 Likes

Border NE reporter Claire Ciantar appeared on Nine News Melbourne a short time ago, is this her first time on the Melb bulletin?

4 Likes

11/1/2021 Natalia Cooper is presenting weather in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Appears so. She was great!

2 Likes

Monday (11.01.2021) - Tuesday (12.01.2021):

Samantha Heathwood is presenting in Brisbane. Michael Atkinson is still doing sport and Ebony Cavallaro is on weather.

5 Likes

He will be joined next month by ACA reporter Alison Piotrowski.

9 Likes

Good to see her back.

I reckon part of the reason Nine News Adelaide have been competitive in recent days was that the bulletin was mostly fronted by one of their primary anchors (granted, last week was Will McDonald), whereas Seven’s had fill-in presenters like Mike Smithson, Mark Mooney etc and as good as they are, they weren’t as competitive as Nine’s main anchors.

6 Likes

And Kate Collins has definitely come a long way in the last 10 years that she’s been fronting the weeknight news.

5 Likes

In that article it states she will be joining Tim Arvier and Amelia Adams. I thought Genovese was going to replace Arvier, unless Nine are expanding its reporting team in the States?

4 Likes

Knoxy made an error.

3 Likes

Really? I still don’t think Kate or Will come close to Mike or Mark, and certainly not enough for 7 viewers to switch over.

1 Like