Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Any relation to Murray, the senior wwos producer, who works in the tennis and Olympics units and previously netball and basketball?

He’s a producer. He files reports when there aren’t enough reporters. Other networks are starting to adopt a similar process I think?

7 Likes

Mark Burrows on morning news duties.

9 Likes

Georgie Dickerson

This week I worked my final day at 9 News Darwin.
What an amazing, fun and wild ride it has been, a place I will dearly miss!
I am swapping the tropics for a much cooler environment…
Next stop… Sky News Melbourne! pic.twitter.com/cHH8A1tq7D

— Georgie Dickerson (@GdDickerson) June 8, 2024
5 Likes

That’s Peter Hitchener

Debs, Debutantes and Debutante Balls… they are fun whatever you call them! What did you get up to on Saturday night? Any usual weekend rituals? #debutantes #debballs #saturdaynights #hangingout #communityservice #nextgeneration pic.twitter.com/TWFNIZVSKX

— Peter Hitchener (@phitchener9) June 9, 2024
4 Likes

Stephanie Anderson presenting 4pm news in Melbourne today.

3 Likes

Dominique Loudon presenting Mondays afternoon news in QLD

3 Likes

Stanna’s spray tan ahead of tonight’s participation in the Celebrity race at the swim trials. There was a bit of banter about it at the end of the sport segment on 9News Melb tonight

7 Likes

Bruce report tomorrow. Will it go national?

4 Likes

Bruce on a budget?
Now I’d like to see that!

5 Likes

Food that is seen in the ad looks all canned or processed - nothing fresh.

2 Likes

9News Qld reporter Josh Bavas was absent from 9News Qld last night, as he was presenting 9News Darwin (from Brisbane).

9 Likes

Kate Creedon on Nine 4pm news in Sydney. Rain impacting the live camera feed; seems like large drops of water flowing over the lens.

8 Likes
14 Likes

Remarkable to think she’s still with GTV.

Unfortunately, in this new television landscape we’re entertaining a difficult time to keep these positions going. Hopefully I’m wrong and we continue to see more feature stores from her.

13 Likes

Saturday (15.06.2024) - Sunday (16.06.2024): Paul Taylor presenting in Brisbane this weekend.

1 Like

Georgie presenting Sunday evening in Sydney

6 Likes

Is she fulltime now or just in and out to do special projects?
Why’s she never given desk time anymore?

I believe she is part time… Could be one day or two days a week.

Andrew Lofthouse is reading 4pm news today. He presented solo at 6pm Wed-Fri of last week.

4 Likes