Nine News Presenters and Reporters

It’s Eliza Rugg doing 5pm news this weekend

6 Likes

Plus Alicia Muling with sport

5 Likes

Hitch is back from the dead (as some thought he would never return) :rofl:

I am glad he’s back now. Will just be weird not having Tony and Livinia at the desk with him.

1 Like

During the Melbourne news updates between 5:20pm and 6:00pm. Peter Hitchener said the missing Ballarat woman was Samantha Kelly. It’s Samantha Murphy

1 Like

So? People make mistakes!

6 Likes

First 2024 bulletin with Peter and new graphics

11 Likes

I’d say the autocue writer would’ve made that mistake

1 Like

Great to have Peter back! An absolute legend.

10 Likes

Peter Hitchener got cut off signing off tonight

2 Likes

Perth weather presenter Scherri-Lee Biggs gave birth to her first child on Wednesday Scherri-Lee Biggs on Instagram: "Welcome to the world our darling little girl Isla Minnie Venables 🌸 She arrived on the 7th February and already has mum and dad wrapped around her little finger. We can’t wait to watch you grow baby girl ❤️"

5 Likes

while looking up something completely unrelated, I found that Peter Hitchener and Jo Hall aren’t just giving us the news, they’re reading kids storytime as well… as are a whole list of actors, comedians, performers, creatives, ex-politicians, etc, etc…

https://storyboxlibrary.com.au/storytellers/peter-hitchener

https://storyboxlibrary.com.au/storytellers/jo-hall

Though, their bios could do with some updating :thinking:

4 Likes

You mean a news producer.

or he just read it wrong.

3 Likes

From Nine

• 9News was the No. 1 news service with Total People in Australia’s two largest markets of Sydney and Melbourne. In Melbourne, the return of Peter Hitchener to 9News recorded a Total TV Audience of 280,000 - 90,000 viewers ahead of its nearest timeslot competition and up 1.8% on the same day last year.
7 Likes

Tomorrow on Nine News

2 Likes

Should have been the lead story tonight!

Bruce Paige was presenting again tonight with injured hand.

1 Like

Who presented the 5pm news today?

Dougal

4 Likes