Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Melbourne crime reporter Lana Murphy is 35 weeks pregnant.

5 Likes

Why so specific…?

1 Like

Charles Croucher in Japan

live report for Sydney

5 Likes

Saturday (20.05.2023) - Sunday (21.05.2023): Alison Ariotti is presenting in Brisbane.

6 Likes

Sunday 21 May
Dougal Beatty is presenting Melbourne’s news tonight.

4 Likes

Alicia Muling presenting sport both last night and tonight.

6 Likes

Alicia might be in for Pete this coming week.

Is Clint no longer permanent weekend sports? Seems to be on and off very frequently, would want to be mindful with the recent gains from 7.

4 Likes

Considering he does breakfast radio on weekdays and then Weekend Today on weekends, I would imagine his weekend sports duties will continue to be inconsistent.

3 Likes

He does sport on Sunday nights still

Not tonight according to the above post.

1 Like

He has the last 2 weeks. He is probably filling in for Tony Jones again this week which is why he didn’t present tonight.

2 Likes

Probably this yeah. He was presenting sport all last week alongside his duties on breakfast. Busy man.

4 Likes

In fact I see he has been appointed Weekend Today host.

So time to let go of 6pm Sport I think. They did that with TJ back in the day too, had him do both. Doesn’t work.

Clint would replace TJ at 6pm but that is still what 20 years away.

6 Likes

Perhaps. Maybe. Could be. Who knows?

1 Like

3 Likes

Kate Creedon reading for Today Extra and Morning News

Update: and 4pm

6 Likes

Tony Jones back in Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Has Davina Smith left Nine News Sydney?

Why do you say that?

1 Like

Left Nine News Sydney is slightly inaccurate since she doesn’t present anything on that bulletin.

Having said that, I was wondering the same thing. She hasn’t presented the national bulletins at all for a long time. It’s always been Lizzie Pearl or Mark Burrows + Fill-ins. Unless if she’s on maternity leave or some form of leave we don’t know about, it does seem quite strange…

4 Likes