Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Seems he might have had holidays too, as he hasn’t really been seen.

He’ll probably filling in for Georgie whilst she takes her holidays.

6 Likes

Jonathan Uptin back from hols and presenting in Brissy and Queensland tonight

4 Likes

here is the full opener:Nine News Brisbane - Opener (23/01/21) - YouTube

2 Likes

Michael Genovese has started reporting from Los Angeles as Nine’s newest US correspondent.

10 Likes

Yes, his first report on Larry King.

4 Likes

Didn’t expect Roz Kelly returning to Nine. When does she start? Could she file reports for Nine News Sydney in the future as well?

5 Likes

Peter Overton, Cameron Williams and Amber Sherlock were back tonight after off for over a month break.

Mark Burrows, Damian Ryan & Chris O’Keefe are still on holidays.

6 Likes

I’d imagine that Mike Dalton (Surely we can agree he’s one of TCN’s “core” reporters like the others mentioned above?) is also on holidays, since a report from him last aired ten nights ago.

Either way, all the above have earnt a well earnt rest after having to cover the trying events of 2020!

2 Likes

Looks like Ross Greenwood left Nine News

7 Likes

As much as we probably saw this coming, I can’t imagine it was an easy let go by Nine. He was a huge asset to both 9News and Today.

4 Likes

Business Weekend or Weekend Business? Pick a side.

3 Likes

This one is better.

1 Like

Greenwood is yesterday’s man. It’s clear Nine is interested in making Chris Kohler their business news lead.

9 Likes

Well Ross is gone now.

1 Like

I thought we retired when he left Nine.

1 Like

Ross told News Corp he took a year off when he left Nine, saying he was knackered after 17 years at the network and working two jobs at 2GB.

6 Likes

Funny that he is now considered “yesterday’s man” when he was brought into the network to replace Michael Pascoe who was dumped after years of service as Nine’s business expert.

5 Likes

All part of what seems to be a years long, major generational change at Nine News.

3 Likes

Monday 25th January 2021
Mark Burrows is back (with a beard) presenting the morning and afternoon news in Sydney.

5 Likes

I think the beard suits him.

8 Likes