Nine News Presenters and Reporters

I’m not sure testing the waters counts when it’s happened twice.

There’s probably a very simple explanation (ie. annual leave)

3 Likes

Andrew and Melissa would have been given a break after both having fronted Nine Afternoon News recently.

Ratings for last night’s bulletin were one of the lowest for Nine in Brisbane this year, almost costing them the week (they did lose at 6pm) so I suspect they will avoid this situation in the future if possible.

4 Likes

It’s interesting to me that Jonathan isn’t as competitive. I’d have maybe expected a slight dip but not so much that they’d lose 6pm.

I’d have to agree though, if this was a trial for moving to Sunday-Thursday, I wouldn’t call it successful.

1 Like

Bring Paul Taylor in - Darwin Mon to Fri… QTQ Friday and Saturday! He’s real talent

Yeah that’s not going to be practical on Fridays.

Plus Paul already does 2 days of afternoon news along with Darwin. Can’t imagine him wanting to take on more.

1 Like

Wow. I’m surprised he’s lasted this long on weekends TBH.

1 Like

Erin Molan is on the front cover of Stellar magazine today.

1 Like

Media Diary in The Australian speculating Nine Political editor Chris Uhlmann could be making a return to the ABC to become head of news based on his appearance on Q+A last week and his comments about Paul Keating on the show featuring in an ABC online piece.

1 Like

I like him

Going to be extremely controversial if it occurs considering his reporting, especially this year which has not been particularly impartial compared to his previous work.

1 Like

Feel like that’s a very tenous stretch by Tabakoff

3 Likes

Not sure if ABC wants him considering he’s been very editorial on some of the news stories of late.

He’s a nutjob with some of his views on clean energy especially. Far too controversial.

Unusual to have two solo presenters on Nine in SEQ tonight.

13 Likes

Peter Hitchener is presenting the news on Jase & Lauren on KIIS 1011 tomorrow morning filling in for Clint Stanaway.

8 Likes

Classic Dalts:

8 Likes

Peter can relate to the kids of today? :grimacing:

Previously with 9 News Local and then 7News Townsville.

3 Likes

Kids don’t resent every old person they see.

2 Likes

You’ve clearly never seen the breadth / depth of Pete’s social media following…

4 Likes