Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Alice Pooley presented in Perth tonight.

1 Like

I think I herd somewhere that Louise Momber is now on Maturnity Leave.

3 Likes

Amelia Adams presenting weather tonight on 9 News Sydney.

4 Likes

Andrew and Melissa are anchoring in Queensland tonight (a Sunday), and even featured in the promo last night. It appears Queensland are now doing the Sudnay-Thursday roster to combat the weekend trashings.

Who presented last night?

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly surprised itā€™s taken this long for Nine News Queensland to (possibly) run a Sunday-Thursday and Friday/Saturday presenting roster.

Nine News Sydney has been doing it for years now and perhaps not surprisingly (especially whenever Sunday NRL is the lead in), Sunday is usually their highest rating bulletin of the week.

Iā€™m pretty sure that Belinda Russell presented Sydneyā€™s weather last night.

2 Likes

Sunday is Nine Brisbaneā€™s top rated bulletin as well but not by much.

3 Likes

Amber Sherlock is presenting Sydney Weather tonight.

3 Likes

Excuse my earlier post! One of Peteā€™s tweets said ā€œAmelia Adams has the weekend weather wrap-up in #9Newsat6ā€

Didnā€™t realise he only meant a report :smile:

4 Likes

@CBR since returning from maternity leave Amelia has been reporting on weekends.

2 Likes

CONFIRMED: Andrew and Melissa will continue to anchor Monday- Friday. Tonight was a once off.

5 Likes

Sophie Walsh presented Monday -Wednesday Early News.

Mark Burrows presenting Monday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Nineā€™s weekend ratings are up in Perth with Alice Pooley filling in for Louise Momber. Iā€™ve never been a huge fan of Momber, I find Alice Pooley easier to watch.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed today that Bence Hamerli has returned to Nine as a sports reporter from SBS. He filed a report tonight in the Brisbane 6PM bulletin.

Alice is great. I think she maybe used to read whilst at Ten?

Louise had her new baby over the weekend. A few weeks early. She was reading the news last weekend!

2 Likes

Yeah Alice was at Network Ten, been with Nine for a few years now.

Brett McLeod filling in for Alicia Loxley on Melbourne Afternoon News on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

1 Like

Deborah Knight presenting Thursday Early News.

3 Likes

Jonathan Uptin to leave Darwin

7 Likes

Laurie Oakes Retiring.

ā€˜Itā€™s timeā€™: Nine Network Political Editor Laurie Oakes retires - 9news.com.au
https://apple.news/AQ_5bkiymR-yK5wvTmdOo6w

9 Likes

From NIne

LAURIE OAKES SET TO RETIRE

Nine News Political Editor and Walkley Award-winning journalist Laurie Oakes today announced his retirement.

With 50 yearsā€™ experience covering politics, Oakes is Australiaā€™s best political mind and unrivalled in his ability to break news and offer expert analysis.

His grasp of the Australian political scene is without parallel among Australian journalists.

Laurieā€™s last day on air with Nine News will be Friday, August 18.

For full details

8 Likes