Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

depends if she was concerned for her well being.

Agree. Georgie’s stiff reaction made it seem like Erin had done something majorly wrong. If that was Sandra Sully or Chris Bath sitting beside Erin they would have been in fits of laughter and downplayed the blooper.

2 Likes

Robots don’t have feelings

Or Pete Overton.

Georgie Gardner is basically the Sydney equivalent of Natasha Beyersdorf.

If you’re also fairly familiar with the presenting styles of both newsreaders, you’ll probably get where I’m coming from…

4 Likes

Does Natasha Beyersdorf always sound like she’s got a cold or something?

2 Likes

I’ve always thought that too!

Along with an appalling dress sense.

2 Likes

Erin Molan presenting sport tonight in Sydney, as well as Sophie Walsh on weather. Nine really should invest in a new chair instead of that flimsy one that you could find at any $2 shop.

4 Likes

Peter Overton made a funny remark regarding Erin’s tonight. “And sport is coming up next with Erin Molan, who is firmly anchored to her chair.” (or something to that effect)

Pretty funny😂

11 Likes

And Erin quipped that she has a seatbelt on and is surrounded by pillows.

I’m sure this was all thought out and planned before the bulletin began.

7 Likes

If it was with Fergo…

Mark Ferguson: But next Mel’s here with sports and, woah hi Mel. Looks like you have a nice seatbelt on you. Have you had a good ‘trip’ yesterday?

3 Likes

god damn that’s pretty funny too (in the daggy dad kinda way).

1 Like

Kate Creedon presenting Early News. this week.

Amelia Adams presenting Monday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

Deb Knight working on ABC Sydney radio.

3 Likes

Most likely that Belinda Russell will be presenting weather in Sydney tonight.She is filling in for Amber on Nine News Now today.

5 Likes

Mark Burrows presenting Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Most likely Amelia Adams will be on Nine News Now today.

Belinda Russell is presenting Nine News Now today.

2 Likes

Agree, though I doubt Rod Young would have ever been appointed Seven Gold Coast anchor if Paige wasn’t on on Nine in the first place.

I don’t believe Nine have any meterologists at its network (I think Garry is just passionate about weather) which I do think is one of the major disadvantages to their news bulletins. I will say it again, I think it wouldn’t hurt to get Magdalena Roze to be the network mterologist that way (with her variety of talents) she can fill-in on anywhere from Today to Sydney’s 6pm News.

4 Likes

I recall the same - he has written a book on weather but isn’t a meteorologist unlike presenters at Seven and Ten in Brisbane.

2 Likes

Even if Bruce wasn’t on, the way Young was dumped would probably be a factor in him being appointed Seven Gold Coast anchor.