Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Are we sure he’s in Sydney? He was scheduled to be at an event in Melbourne tonight according to his Twitter.

Melbourne has used a vision of the News Exchange before in news updates before. It would be from Melbourne on the flash set TV

6 Likes

That’s what I thought. With police investigating terrorism links I assume it went national.

1 Like

I think he meant it was on TV in Sydney.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it mentioned but Samantha Heathwood presented the Queensland Morning and Afternoon bulletins today.

Also based on Tweets, it seems Mia Glover presented weather on the Gold Coast bulletin tonight. Most likely filling in until the new presenter begins.

1 Like

Tuesday (06.06.17) - Friday (09.06.17): Airlie Walsh is back presenting the Early news again this week.

2 Likes

Peter Overton is back presenting Nine News Sydney tonight after having Sunday and Monday off👍🏼

4 Likes

Despite Davina Smith presenting the morning news, Mark Burrows is presenting Sydney’s 4pm afternoon news.

4 Likes

It was sad to see Neary Ty racially abused on camera by a member of the public while filing a report for tonight’s news. She is one of Nine Melbourne’s hardest working reporters and doesn’t deserve this kind of crap.

13 Likes

Charles Croucher is also reporting from London this week.

1 Like

@SEQTelevision Mark Burrows also presenting Thursday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Amelia Ballinger has finished her stint in the London bureau after 4 years.

3 Likes

Is she coming back to Nine News Sydney?

Brett McLeod presenting in Melbourne tonight.

3 Likes

Alicia Loxley is back tonight.

4 Likes

@mirb Alicia’s voice not sounding the best.

For probably the first time in ages, Peter Overton voiced the weather on Nine News Sydney tonight in lieu of a presenter.

3 Likes

Belinda was there for the earlier crosses but fell ill during the bulletin.

6 Likes

Monday (12.06.17) - Tuesday (13.06.17): Elizabeth Bryan is presenting the Early News.

1 Like

Amelia Adams is presenting Monday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes