Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Seen at the TEN Logies Party

“Delighted to be with the Ten Network for 5 minutes”

10 Likes

inb4 OMG SANDRA SULLY & PETE OVERTON FOR TEN NEWS SYDNEY.

1 Like

Joel Dry has now finished at the Canberra bureau returning to Brisbane.

2 Likes

@mirb Kerrie Yaxley has returned from maternity leave.

4 Likes

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/18056565_10208933861848324_6693034613632184088_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=1872bf4e05429e31f5d43fd8d0c75820&oe=5993C57D

7 Likes

Monday (25.04.17): Georgie Gardner anchored in Sydney.

2 Likes

Georgie was a guest panellist on Today Extra this morning. Either she gets to work very early, or she will be hosting Nine’s Gallipoli coverage at 12.30. I think the latter. Pete Overton has usually hosted this coverage so it makes sense Georgie would do it, in his absence.

@lepatron Peter is hosting Gallipoli Dawn Service coverage from 12.30pm today.

3 Likes

Looks like @nationalnews mail was incorrect.

1 Like

Wednesday (26.04.17)- Friday (28.04.17): Danielle Post presented the Early News

2 Likes

Amber sporting a VERY Pete Helliar / Kat Stewart inspired outfit on Nine News Sydney tonight :laughing:

15 Likes

Mark Burrows presented Friday Morning News with Deb Knight presenting the Afternoon News.

1 Like

Is there any reason why Alicia Loxley has never hosted relief mon-fri in Melbourne? I note when Pete is on leave or off Tony/Brett fill in, instead of using your #2 anchor like the majority of stations do, even if it’s just a day. I assume due to kids or something?

1 Like

IIRC, Alicia has filled-in for Hitch once or twice in her 5 years as weekend anchor. I believe that is not her choice, more so that both Brett and Tony have been with Nine News Melbourne for close to 20 years and are probably seen as more authoritative anchors.

2 Likes

More so that either one of them will replace Hitch, not Alicia.

1 Like

Alicia Loxley will commence local afternoon news in Victoria from tomorrow according to the Herald Sun.

11 Likes

It will be quite the line-up on Nine in Melbourne:

9 LIVE Melbourne: Alicia Loxley (and probably shared with Brett McLeod as I imagine Alicia will continue doing weekend news).
6pm: Peter Hitchener/Tony Jones/Livinia Nixon
ACA: Tracy Grimshaw

6 Likes

Alicia Loxley is the best for the role IMO. She’s that warm personality Melbournians need in the afternoon.

5 Likes

I wonder if they are still going to do a national bulletin now that QLD, VIC, SA & WA have local bulletins.

4 Likes

Probably… my thought is that they are holding off on Nine Live Sydney until Amelia Adams returns. And I don’t know if they will produce a bulletin for NT unless they are shown QLD or Sydney Nine Live.

2 Likes