Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Mark Burrows presenting Morning & Afternoon News again today.

2 Likes

National - Davina Smith returned yesterday.
Queensland - Eva Milic presented from Mon - Wed | Alison Ariotti presenting today and most likely tomorrow.

2 Likes

Tim McMillan told yesterday that NIne News Perth Cameraman Dave Baster passed away aged 62. Deep condolences towards his family.

5 Likes

According to a post on her Instagram Sydney reporter Lizzie Pearl is heading off to Nineā€™s LA bureau, not sure if itā€™s a temporary or permanent move as yet.
Lizzie has been a fill in reporter in the US in the past.

4 Likes

Friday (14.04.17): Jayne Azzopardi is presenting the national Morning and Afternoon News.

1 Like

Georgie Gardner reading the news in Sydney tonight.

As she does every Friday?

3 Likes

Brett McLeod presenting the news in Melbourne tonight.

2 Likes

Not on Good Friday usually.

Iā€™m pretty sure that Georgie Gardner presented Nine News Sydney on last yearā€™s Good Friday though.

2 Likes

Friday (14.04.17): Andrew Lofthouse is flying solo tonight in Brisbane.

Donā€™t know if anyone can help. Had a dinner discussion about local ā€˜roving reportersā€™ on Channel Nine News in Brisbane in 2015/16. There was a young woman who appeared occasionally in and around Brisbane, usually presenting human interest stories on the 6.00pm Channel Nine Brisbane edition. Nobody could remember her name - pretty brunette, with real style - she seems to have disappeared from the airwaves in 2017. Anybody got any names they might remember?

Libby Stone?

No. Not Libby Stone. Thanks anyway.

Katherine Feeney? Although she isnā€™t exactly brunette, I do know she filed those types of stories for the 6pm bulletin. Kath Landers is also another name that comes to mind.

1 Like

ā€¢Jessica Millwood
ā€¢Kristina Costalos
ā€¢Jenna Hudson
ā€¢Renae Henry

• Lauren Ellis

Kath Landers! Thatā€™s the one. Whatever happened to her? I thought she had the qualities to make it in the big time. Doesnā€™t appear on telly these days, it seemsā€¦

2 Likes

I still remember both from the days (circa 2012-13) they were at NBN News. Although Kath Landers stopped reporting for Nine News Queensland at the end of 2015.

I believe sheā€™s now at Nine News Perth. Was also a reporter at Nine News Sydney maybe for a year or two.

Speaking of Nine News Sydney reporters, I wonder who (if anyone) will take Lizzie Pearlā€™s spot when she heads to LA? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Peter_Bills Kath left Nine in January 2016 and it seems she has been travelling around the world,her last Instagram post a week ago said she was back in Brisbane but was moving overseas soon.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the responses. Thereā€™s a lot of knowledge out there, and itā€™s settled our dinner conversation topic/discussion/argument!