Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

There was a live cross?

Ha

1 Like

Peter Overton also presenting tonight in Sydney.

2 Likes

Possibly because Georgie Gardner is at Sylvia & Pete Stefanovic’s wedding?

In any case, I doubt that Peter Overton would mind presenting a rare weekend. The Easter non-ratings break and school holidays are coming up, so I’d expect Peter Overton to take some time off then.

2 Likes

And with Deb away, I would much prefer they can Pete in than give Ben Fordham a go.

6 Likes

Dougal Beatty presenting Saturday First At Five News.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I caught the end of the bulletin and wondered who that was!

The only reason Overton is presenting is because the others are at the Stefanovics wedding where the celebrations kicked off Friday.

5 Likes

Yep, and good on him for putting his hand up so that everyone else could go and have a good time.

9 Likes

Saturday (01.04.17): Darren Curtis was live from Beenleigh for Queensland, covering the flood emergency. Samantha Heathwood anchored the rest of the news in studio (Alision Ariotti was also at the Stefanovic’s wedding).

1 Like

Sunday (02.04.17): Darren Curtis is anchoring solo in Brisbane.

Sophie Walsh presented Monday - Thursday Early News.

1 Like

Brett McLeod is presenting Monday Morning & Afternoon News.

1 Like

Monday (03.04.17): Andrew Lofthouse is anchoring solo in Brisbane with Melissa live in Rockhampton.

Tonight Cameron Williams somehow mispronounced the horse Winx as “Wanks”,

When he crossed back to Peter Overton, he said something like “one letter can make ALL the difference!”.

8 Likes

Some more exciting News Chris O’Keefe & Yvonne Sampson are Engaged!

6 Likes

It’s perhaps slightly noteworthy that for the first time in a few years (I certainly remember the 2014-16 forecasts being on-location, not sure about 2013), Amber Sherlock did not present last night’s “Easter Show Eve” Sydney weather forecast from somewhere within the Homebush Showgrounds. Instead Amber was in the studio with the forecast, as usual.

2 Likes

Might have been a bit embarrassing if she had to ask the animal handlers to change out of their white coats.

8 Likes

Friday (07.04.17): Tim Davies presented the Early News.

1 Like

Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Friday Morning & Afternoon News.

1 Like