Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

From what I’ve seen during my time in Northern NSW, I think even NBN News might be less glitchy than Nine News Sydney is these days! :scream:

3 Likes

Looks like Belinda is getting better at handling weather segments, not smiling when talking about severe weather.

4 Likes

That seems to happen a lot. The presenter being crossed to often seems to have their microphone turned off until they appear on camera. I’ve noticed it a few times when Overton crosses to Cameron Williams.

2 Likes

Nine was less glitchy before automation too.

2 Likes

I am really not a fan of this automation thing! Would rather them spend more on a few extra staff than trusting error riddled robots, with errors almost every night in Sydney!

1 Like

Everytime i’ve planned to record Nine News Sydney for a montage it seems I’m always editing around technical issues or automation fails! :confused:

2 Likes

I would have been keeping those in!

Some are classics… like the time Peter Overton was complaining about how “computers have taken over the newsroom” after another automation driven balls up.

1 Like

I am assuming Deb alternates between working 4 days a week and then 3 days a week, however it has been hard to determine this since the past few Fridays she has been on ACA and Today.

1 Like

Former Fremantle captain Matthew Pavlich has joined Nine News Perth. From next week Pavlich (already signed to Fox Footy) will be in the studio on Mondays and Thursdays giving his views on AFL matches.

1 Like

Corey Norris presenting sport in Melbourne tonight.

1 Like

Alice Pooley presented in Perth tonight.

1 Like

Alicia Loxley presenting Sunday First At Five News.

1 Like

Alicia Loxley also presented the bulletin yesterday. Hasn’t she been the regular presenter of Nine News: First At Five since it’s been produced out of Melbourne?

EDIT: Just realised that Alicia is the Saturday presenter while Brett McLeod is Sunday’s presenter of the bulletin, judging by the presenters list.

@SydneyCityTV yes Brett McLeod is the regular presenter of the Sunday bulletin.

1 Like

I’m not complaining, i like her reading! :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like ABC’s upgrades include Mosart, so it will be interesting to see if they have problems or if all the issues that TCN are having are just that they don’t know what they’re doing.

1 Like

Agree

If you want slow, watch Ian Henderson ABC News Melbourne. He also does some strange movements with his scripts whilst reading.

Does Liam Bartlett still do 9 News Perth weekends?

Nope he was replaced by Louise Momber.

replaced by, or he left their double header and she just carried on?