Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Nine preparing for Mark Burrows to take over the role of 2nd in-line Sydney newsreader when Deborah Knight eventually moves on to solely focus on Today?

2 Likes

I’d say it’s cause Deb did coverage last Saturday for the election and she’s having time in lieu.

1 Like

I personally think Georgie will go back to Sydney news on Fri/ Sat in 2020 with a new co-host on Today for Deb.

3 Likes

Lizzie Pearl writes about her life as a Nine News foreign correspondent in the USA.

5 Likes

Thanks for linking to that article - found it to be really fascinating to read

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll advise him not to wear ties that strobe on television before he gets that role.

1 Like

That’s not his job, there are crew who should be doing that and the wardrobe department would know better

You’d think after over 30 years in television he’d have a fair idea of what patterns aren’t suitable to be worn on television. If the crew was doing their job tonight they would’ve had him change the tie during the break instead of driving viewers to distraction.

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened to Scherri-Lee Biggs’s Instagram page?

Its still there. Here’s the link to it.

1 Like

Yeah but it comes up as “Sorry, this page isn’t available”.

You may have been blocked or something, I’m still able to access the page.

2 Likes

Awkward if so :grimacing:

6 Likes

Monday to Thursday -

Julie Snook presented Early News .

Monday -

Mark Burrows presenting Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

A reporter sign off that I haven’t seen used before was used on the Sydney bulletin tonight

“David Wroe for the Sydney Morning Herald and Nine News”

3 Likes

Wroe is print reporter for the Herald, not a Nine News journalist. Presumably Nine is thinking about getting print reporters to file cross platform

1 Like

He was on NBN News the other day from Syria.

His delivery wasn’t great, only OK, but would certainly get better with experience.

Tuesday -

Mark Burrows is presenting Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News again today.

3 Likes

(2/4/2019) Melissa Downes is in Canberra for Nine News Brisbane tonight to cover the budget.

4 Likes