Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Excellent.

I do wonder what Belinda Russell (My memory of her presenting a fill-in Sydney 6pm bulletin once or twice in Late 2013 or Early 2014 is correct, right?) thought about only getting to present the weather last night though…

The weeknight Sydney team reunited this week- Pete, Cam and Amber Sherlock on weather- for 2019.

1 Like

Melbourne -

Corey Norris (sport) and Justine Conway (weather) presented from Melbourne Park this weekend.

1 Like

Saturday (19.01.2019) - Sunday (20.01.2019): Samantha Heathwood is still going, presenting in Brisbane again this weekend. Jonathan Uptin is presenting sport live from the Australian Open, in Melbourne with Ebony Cavallaro on weather.

3 Likes

Night 20 of 21.

6 Likes

Monday -

Elizabeth Bryan is presenting Early News.

1 Like

Clint Stanaway is presenting Melbourne sport from Melbourne Park again this week.

3 Likes

(21-25/1/2019) Andrew Lofthouse is presenting solo in Brisbane this week. Jonathan Uptin continues to present sport from Melbourne Park.

2 Likes

Presenters are mostly back to normal this week on the Gold Coast. First time with dual presenters for a couple of months. Still only on the SD channel and no live cross to Brisbane towards the end.

2 Likes

I get why Seven might have to do a SD/HD split for the Gold Coast News, but it seems rather pointless for Nine to do it when they also own NBN.

Chris Uhlmann has just tweeted that Lane Calcutt will be “missed by his colleagues at Nine” which suggests retirement.

2 Likes

No, @Richo :

1 Like

this is why I said it.

Jerrie Demasi did Nine News Perth weather tonight.

1 Like

Lane Calcutt was asked by a few tonight whether he was returning to Queensland to work at QTQ

And later

2 Likes

Nice farewell post.

6 Likes

Friday -

Morning News returned today with Davina Smith presenting.

2 Likes

Looks like Mark Burrows is presenting tonight in Sydney :smile:

2 Likes

Matt Pavlich presented the Sport from Rod Laver Arena for Perth viewers this afternoon

1 Like